WANT HIM ALONE

AUTHOR'S POV

Loud claps were heard all throughout the hall as kai slipped the ring on Jennie's fingers.

And after Jennie did the same the audience broke out in loud cheers.

Jimin was also standing with Taehyung, rosé and jungkook smiling at the scene and clapping.

" Wah finally........ they were dating for so long! I'm happy for them." Taehyung said and rosé nodded.

Jimin was still shocked and nervous from the incidents in the room and that's why he was extremely cautious of jungkook's body behind him. He could feel jungkook's gaze on him and it was making him even more nervous.

Whatever happened at the room made jimin even more vulnerable. He can't help but hope that jungkook also likes him back. Otherwise why would he kiss him. Jimin knew it was risky for his heart to get his hopes high but what will you do when the person you love looks deep in your eyes and say that you look beautiful.......what will you think when they almost kiss you. Obviously that's exactly what jimin thought. He thought that maybe jungkook likes him as well. And that made him happy. So extremely happy.

" Jimin can we talk....." Jungkook was saying from behind him when Mrs Jeon cut him off by calling his name.

" Jungkook come here help me.......what are you doing ?! It's your cousin's wedding and you're not helping one bit.......take care of the arrangement in hall where cocktail party will be held......quick quick don't waste time." Mrs Jeon ordered and jungkook sighed while nodding.

Jimin just stood there frozen........what is it that jungkook wanted to talk about?

"Jimin come on let's go to our other friends. We can play some games I'm so bored and we have nothing to do till party."
Rosé said and jimin nodded going after them.

______________________________________

" Hey guys...... this is jimin I assume you haven't met him yet." Rosé introduced him to the group of people around their age.

It involved all of his friends except for jungkook and there was  one more girl named mary as rosé said and two boys named shawn and James. They were apparently jungkook's and rosé's other cousins.

" Our jiminie is here finally........where were you?" Jin asked and jimin just shrugged.

He was comfortable around his friends obviously but he became shy because of the new people.

" Oh you are jimin! Jungkook talks a lot about you at our every family get together." Shawn said and jimin smiled shyly elated at the thought of jungkook talking about him to his family.

" Yeah didn't thought you were this pretty." James said looking at him intensely making jimin squirm at the attention.

" Hi jimin I'm mary nice to meet you" she said and jimin shook her head getting more comfortable.

" Where is the our bad boy jungkook?" Shawn asked and everyone shrugged.

" Mrs Jeon assigned him some work I guess." Jimin said and shawn nodded.

" Tell us something about youself pretty boy" James said smirking and jimin don't know why he don't like his tone and the way he's looking at him.

" Shut the fuck up James......sorry jimin he's an idiot.....don't mind him." Shawn said hitting the back of james head.

" What? What wrong did I said.......since jimin just joined us so I wanted to know something about him. Is it a crime now?" He said like a spoiled child and shawn rolled his eyes.