DID IT MEANT NOTHING?

JIMIN'S POV

I woke up with sunlight from the window falling on my face as I closed my eyes getting up. I remembered all the things that happened yesterday making me blush hard. I was so happy that I finally confessed to jungkook. It's like a heavy burden is lifted off my shoulders.

So I opened my eyes to see jungkook but all I was met with was an empty bed. My smile dropped as an uneasy feeling crept up to me but I shrugged it off. Today is the wedding day jungkook must have been busy with the preparations. I consoled myself and got up from the bed to take a shower.

______________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV

After taking a shower and changing into new clothes jimin was now drying his hairs looking at himself in the mirror. Suddenly he noticed the hickeys that jungkook left on his neck it was quite a bit. And it made him blush but also scared that someone will notice. He don't think he should tell it to someone without asking jungkook.

But atleast he can tell it to taehyung. Tae also knew about his feelings so he deserves to know it. So jimin pulled out his phone called him.

" Hello? "

" Tae can you please come to my room?"

" What's wrong?"

" I just need to talk"

" Okay I'll be there in a sec" he said and jimin sat on the bed waiting.

After a few minutes taehyung barged inside the room shutting it close after him.

" Yup....I'm here....tell me now........what the fuck!!" Taehyung was saying and suddenly shouted making jimin flinch.

" What the fuck happened jimin?! Who gave you those hickeys?!!!" Tae shouted as jimin panicked thinking that someone will hear him.

He pulled tae's hand making him sit on the bed in front of him.

" Shhh!! Lower down your volume tae!" He scolded and tae calmed down.

" Who did this?" He asked this time calmly.

Jimin looked down shyly as he played with the hem of his sweater.
" J...jungkook" he said and tae's eyes widen. It looked like it will come out of his sockets.

" W...what?........WHAT??!!!!!!" Tae shouted again and jimin flinched and hit his hands in scolding manner.

" Jungkook........you and jungkook had sex?!" He asked and jimin nodded shyly.

" Oh my fucking god! Am I dreaming ?! What the actual fuck?! " Tae was shouting to himself as jimin just looked at him.

But after a while he composed himself grew worried for jimin.

" Wait ......how did that happened?" He asked calmly

" Uhm......it just did.....we were wet due to the rain and then we kissed and it just happened" jimin whispered as taehyung nodded.

" Okay.......and what happened after that?"

" I .....I confessed to jungkook and then I slept cuddling him."

" What happened in the morning?" Tae inquired seriously he was thinking something wasn't right from jungkook's side.

" Uh....I woke up and took a shower...."

" Where was jungkook in the morning?" Taehyung cut jimin off.

" I....I don't know he wasn't here...."

" What?!" Taehyung cut him off again angrily now sure that something definitely wasn't right.

" Tae he must be busy with the wedding preparations." Jimin argued but taehyung shook his head still not convinced.