SINFUL LIPS

AFTER A FEW DAYS

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was lying down on my bed playing with my phone when someone got inside my bedroom.

Looking up I saw jimin entering my room cutely.

" Jimin? What are you doing here?" I asked and jimin just giggled.

" Nothing I was bored so I decided to hangout at your place." He said as I looked him up and down.

He was looking gorgeous. His hairs were fluffy and he wore an oversized yellow hoodie along with denim jeans. He looked so innocent that it was almost provoking.

Maybe it was his innocence that was turning me on. Or maybe it was just jimin. But whatever it was I can't help myself anymore.

I've been having these thoughts about him for so long. And I've tried.....trust me I've tried to suppress it but I can't anymore. I can't when he's looking that innocent but seductive at the same time.

I didn't even notice when jimin sat in front of me on the bed and snapped his finger at me.

" Where are you lost kookie?" He asked and I just blinked. I can see his face more closer now. His cheeks were always slightly tinted with a shade of rosy red, I could see his beautiful deep hazel eyes making me wanna drown in them. And then those lips.......fuck....those lips were illegal. It's like they were made for sucking di........okay stop now jungkook.

But I can't control myself anymore I've tried and I've failed. I need jimin right now. I need to have a taste.

" Come here" I commanded as I tugged at his arms pulling him on my lap as he gasped.

" W.....what? Kookie what are you d...doing? He stuttered adorably making me even more hard.

I traced my fingers on jimin's lips and then pressing my thumb on his bottom lips. I saw jimin's face becoming red as he was blushing hard.

I pressed my thumb on jimin's plump lower lips making his lips open up slightly. All this while jimin innocently looked at me anticipating what I was about to do to him making my dick twitch.

He was such an innocent baby taking my order and whatever I give to him without complaint. Like a good little doll. My doll.

I pushed my thumb inside his mouth.

" Suck" I commanded breathlessly as jimin looked me in the eyes while wrapping his lips around my thumb and slowly sucking on it.

He looked at me in question as if asking me if he's doing it right.

" You're doing perfect baby." I praised and jimin kind of moaned around my fingers at the praise and fuck.....this was the last straw for me.

I pulled my thumb away from his lips and replaced it with my lips. I aggressively and impatiently kissed him. I've never felt this much urge to kiss someone, as kissing was something I didn't really enjoy. But with jimin it was different......with jimin everything was different.

I sucked at jimin's extremely soft and plump lips and I felt like I was in heaven. His lips taste soo good. It felt so good. And I think I'm getting addicted. I can't pull away. I kept on kissing him eventhough I can feel him getting breathless.

He tried to pull away being out of breath but I didn't let him. It was like I was starving for a taste of his lips for years. He gripped my shirt tightly as I kissed him hard.

After a while I finally pulled away and jimin rested his head on my shoulder breathing heavily and trying to catch his breath.

" Kookie....I .." jimin started but I cut him off.