NEVER HAVE I EVER

AUTHOR'S POV

It was the same day when they landed in Bali. Since they decided to spend the day in hotel they finally took a long nap and here they were now at 6:00 pm being totally fresh.

" Okay so what should we do?" Joy asked as all of them were now in taehyung's and rosé's room.

" Let's go eat something first I'm starving." Jin whined and everyone agreed.

They finally reached the dinning hall and took their seats.

" So where are we going tomorrow?" Jimin asked.

" Seminyak beach" jungkook said ruffling jimin's hair.

" You ruined my hairstyle." Jimin whined making jungkook pinch his cheeks.

" I've heard that beach is so beautiful. I'm excited!" Jisoo said.

" Yup....okay now I never thought I would say this but...... everyone let's thank jungkook for coming up with this amazing trip." Rosé said pointing at jungkook and hitting his arms playfuly.

" Thanks jungkook!" Everyone said and jungkook just bowed royal style as jimin laughed cutely at him.

Their moment was interrupted by the waiter.

" What can I get you all?" He asked and everyone started telling him their orders. As jimin looked at the menu still not sure what to eat.

Now only jimin was left to order everyone looked at him putting pressure on the poor small human being.

" What can I get you cutie?" Waiter flirted with jimin making him blush hard as he looked down shyly at the menu.

While everyone gave a teasing look to jimin and waiter,  jungkook just glared at the waiter dangerously.

" He'll have a friend chicken burger with cheese. And also some french fries." Jungkook ordered for jimin who just looked at him shocked at how much jungkook know about his taste. Since it was evening they settled on snacks and not a proper meal.

Everyone just looked at jungkook confused at his pissed off behaviour all of a sudden.

" Y...yeah okay sir " waiter said probably taken aback by the sterness in jungkook's voice as he assumed that he must be the cutie's boyfriend.

After the waiter was gone taehyung cleared his throat to reduce the tension a bit.

" Uh yeah so after eating let's chill in jimin and jungkook's room." Taehyung said and everyone nodded getting excited again.

After eating they were now sitting in jimin and jungkook's room.

" Okay what now?" Namjoon asked.

" Oh let's play never have I ever. You all know the rules right?" Yoongi said.

" Yeah we'll tell something scandalous and anyone of us who did that thing is gonna take a sip from his drink." Rosé said.

" But guys we have to go out tomorrow I don't wanna get drunk." Namjoon said.

" Let's drink Coca-Cola instead." Hobi suggested and everyone nodded while laughing.

After they all had a glass of the drink in their hands they all got into a circle on the bed.

" Okay...should I start?" Jin asked and everyone agreed.

" Never have I ever cheated on a partner." Jin said

" Uhm I never had one" jungkook said as everyone shook their heads at him.

Jisoo took a sip guiltily as everyone looked at her shocked.