CRYING ON THE FLOOR

The class finally came to an end as everyone slumped down on their seats.

" Guys let's bunk the other class...I seriously can't tolerate anymore " Jin said

" Agreed" namjoon said

" Yeah but what about attendance?" Joy asked, she's always the one who's scared to do any kind of thing that are against the rules.

" We'll ask someone they'll add our name when the attendance sheet circulates." jimin said

" Ask who?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows.

" Hey...that guy what's his name...uh min something..." Rosé said thinking hard.

" Minho" joy completed.

" Yeah right Minho he has a crush on jimin. If jimin will ask him then he'll add our name for sure." Rosé said and jimin's face went red.

" Who?...that nerd Minho?" Jungkook asked rudely looking at minho's direction. " His glasses are bigger than his face." Jungkook laughed.

Jimin hit jungkook's biceps lightly glaring at him." Kookie don't be rude. He seems like a nice guy" jimin scolded and jungkook just scoffed.

" Oh gosh...will you shut up jungkook. Nobody cares about his glasses we just need to ask him to write our attendance " rosé said and gestured for jimin to do the job.

" Why me?" Jimin whined cutely.

" Send someone else rosé " jungkook commanded seriously.

Rosé hit the back of jungkook's head again as jungkook just glared at her.

" Uh..okay fine don't fight I'm going." Jimin said nervously.

" Jimin Baby you don't know your charms yet. Work your magic my doll." Jin cheered jimin smiled at his friends silliness.

He reached at minho's desk and tapped his shoulder. Minho looked at him and his face turned totally red the moment he saw jimin.

" Hey uhm.....Minho right? " Jimin asked

" Y..yes ..yes I am....i mean I am Minho." He said nervously and jimin could hear his friends snickers from back but he just ignored them.

" I'm jimin "

" I know...I mean everybody know you..." He said and jimin gave him a sweet smile.

" Actually I needed your help Minho. Me and my friends need to attend something really important so can you like write our name in the attendance sheet on our behalf." Jimin asked sweetly with puppy eyes.

" Uh..y...yeah yeah ofcourse I will jimin. I'm happy to help you. Anything for you." He said enthusiasticly and jimin smiled guiltily. Was he playing with someone's feelings? But it's not like jimin gave him some kind of hint or anything. He just asked to fill their attendence.

His thoughts were broken when a muscular tatooted arm wrapped around his shoulder.

" Let's go jimin." Jungkook said looking at jimin and not sparing Minho a single glance.

" Yeah...uhm, thanks Minho" he said and Minho nodded smiling.

Jimin moved to leave the classroom with jungkook as their friends followed but not before saying thank you to Minho.

They were now hanging out in the basketball court. Everyone was sitting on the stairs beside the court while jimin and jungkook were playing  basketball. you can say they were just playing around. Jungkook was  the captain of basketball team of their school but jimin didn't know how to play. So they were breaking every rule and were just snatching the ball from each other randomly while trying to aim.