LET'S HOOKUP

AUTHOR'S POV

The whole group was gathered around the table in their college canteen laughing and goofing around.

" Baby try this.." rosé said to taehyung making taehyung to open his mouth for her to feed him. Everyone rolled their eyes at them being so cheesy but still it was nothing compared to hobi's and joy's cheesiness. 

" You both make me wanna puke." jungkook said faking a disgusted face at his cousin and friend. Rosé just showed jungkook her middle finger.

" Atleast i have a girlfriend. Where is yours? " taehyung sassed as he pretended to look around for jungkook's girlfriend and everyone laughed.

" I'll seriously kill you......" jungkook began but jimin cut him off.

" Guys we were here to discuss for the freshers party right so can we decide that first." jimin said stopping their childish fights. "So then everyone is coming right?" jimin asked.

" Of fucking course who'll miss the party? " jisoo said.

" Great! " jimin cheered.

Suddenly there was a girls hand pressed flat on table making everyone look up to see lisa who placed her both palms on the table as she was leaning down on jungkook's side. 

Jimin's smile faded the moment he remembered that she's one of jungkook's girlfriends. Everyone became silent as well nobody liking her presence.

" Why did you guys stopped talking? " she asked laughing " I was just here to say hi " she said and she looked so fake that it was almost cringe.

" Don't act like you're friends with us lisa " rosé said rolling her eyes.

" Huh! Fine whatever........ I'm here for jungkook anyway." she said with a bitchy tone.

Everyone looked at jungkook including jimin waiting for his reply and jungkook just shrugged before getting up to leave with her. Jimin looked down chanting ' don't cry, don't cry' in his mind.

The moment jungkook left the canteen with her jimin removed his hurt eyes from their backs as he smiled widely at his friends trying to hide his pain. " Okay so what are you guys wearing for the party" he asked trying to be casual. 

Now everyone were distracted in their own conversations about what to wear as jimin was just playing with his food while glancing at the direction of the door from time to time. His eyes catched taehyung looking at him as he mouthed ' Are you okay ' to jimin and jimin smiled slightly while nodding.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was in the boy's bathroom adjusting my hairs to make it look less disheveled as lisa came out of one of the stall in which we were fucking just moments ago. 

" Fuck....that was amazing " she said and i hummed still adjusting my hairs.

Lisa came behind me and hugged me from behind making me wanna push her away but i held myself back i'm not that rude. But this girl is seriously getting on my  nerves. Why do people get so clingy after sex? At first i wasn't planning on spending time with her but then she offered me a blowjob and i never refuse a blowjob. 

I removed her hands from me before stepping aside." I'll leave now. It was good." i said almost like a revised line that i say to all of my hookup at the end.

" Hey come on kookie , let's go on a date now please. " lisa said wrapping her arms around me and my blood boiled the moment she called me kookie. I yanked her arms off me roughly and glared at her. Only jimin calls me that.

" Don't fucking dare call me that again." I threatened  and she pouted. I swear if she was not a girl i would have punched her by now.

" Why not? Jimin always calls you that ." she protested 

" Well fuck you but you're not jimin. Only he can call me that." i said before leaving the bathroom and closing the door with a loud thud. UGH! fucking stupid girl.

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin was in my room with taehyung and rosé as they were both helping me choose his outfit for the party. There is always this one person who organises a party in a club and then whoever wants to get inside the party have to buy passes.

Jimin and his friends have already bought the passes.
" Ugh! This is crazy I've nothing to wear." Jimin whined sprawling out on the bed.

Rosé who was just sitting on the sofa bench near jimin's room's window just looked up at him from her phone and shook her head before getting up to join taehyung who was digging in jimin's closet to find jimin's outfit for the party.

Finally they found jimin a black silk shirt , along with a skin tight denim jeans. Jimin was happy with the outfit and he smiled happily like a child thanking rosé and taehyung.

" Jimin for the party I'll style your hairs and I'm gonna give you a little bit of makeup as well. You're gonna look fire." Taehyung said .

" Fuck yeah! Our jimin is gonna get laid tonight." Rosé said excitedly.

" What no guys I don't think so...." Jimin started but taehyung cut him off.

" Jimin listen I understand you're a hopeless romantic but please just try hooking up once. Like we don't know when are you gonna get a boyfriend it doesn't mean that you'll stay virgin until you get one." Taehyung said.

" Yeah right....and you'll get any boy on his knees just with a snap of your fingers." Rosé added.

Jimin looked down thinking hard. It will be a nice step to get over jungkook. Eventhough meaningless hookups is not really his thing but still he wants to move on. And for once he wanna try something new. He's in college now he can't stay virgin forever.

" Okay fine.." jimin mumbled shyly.

" What was that? I didn't catch it" rosé asked.

" I said okay fine." Jimin said a bit louder this time and rosé and taehyung got up yelling excitedly before hugging and kissing eachother.

Jimin just looked at them weirdly.
" Guys aren't you supposed to hug me since the topic was about me?"  Jimin joked.

" Oh yea we got confused." Rosé said before they both cheered again and jumped on jimin hugging him making him laugh loudly at his stupid friends.

Suddenly they heard a bike sound near jimin's house and taehyung got up to see jungkook parking his bike in front of jimin's house.

" Oh Mr playboy is here." Taehyung said and sat on the sofa bench near the window while jimin and rosé sat on the bed.

The doorbell rung and after a few hello's exchanged between jungkook and mrs park , footsteps coming upstairs towards jimin's room could be heard.

The door opened to reveal jungkook as he looked shocked to see taehyung and rosé there.

" What the fuck are you guys doing here?" Jungkook asked looking at taehyung and rosé

" What the fuck are you doing here?" Rosé asked him back.

" None of your business." Jungkook replied.

" Exactly it's none of your business as well." Rosé said as taehyung just shook his head and jimin massaged his temples at their childish bickering. They're indeed brother and sister.

" Guys can you not please." Jimin asked as jungkook just plopped down on the bed beside jimin and picked up jimin's black shirt.

" What's this?" He asked.

" My outfit for the party."  Jimin said smiling cutely

" Hmm...it looks good." Jungkook complimented making jimin smile wider.

Taehyung took out the uno cards from jimin's study table desk and plopped down on the bed as well beside rosé.

" Let's play uno"

              TO BE CONTINUED