SAY IT ONLY IF YOU MEAN IT

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin and jungkook got out of the car and smiled at taehyung's vacation house. The house looked so beautiful.

Their other friends got down from their cars as well but taehyung and rosé were already there from two days since they said they had to prepare the house for the guest.

They were walking towards the main door when taehyung and rosé came out running towards them excitedly.

The moment taehyung reached there he bowed dramatically as everyone shook their heads at him.

" Hello my loves.......welcome to Kim's villa. I hope you enjoy your stay here."

" Gosh taehyung you're so dramatic!" Yoongi said walking pass him towards the house as everyone followed him while taehyung was still bowing down.

" These bitches!.......did they just ignored me?!" He asked offended as rosé tried to control her laugh.

" I think i should just kick them out " He asked as rosé laughed patting his shoulders.

" It's ok baby it's ok" she said laughing as taehyung just playfully glared at her.

______________________________________

" Me and jimin are taking this room." Jungkook stated when they all were choosing there rooms.

" Guys guys my cousins are here come let me introduce you. Even eric is here. You know him already." Taehyung said from downstairs as everyone stepped down the stairs to meet his cousins.

There were four people two boys and two girls.

" Okay so this is eric you already know him." He said as Eric waved at them and they smiled and waved back.

" You were amazing during the function eric!" Namjoon praised and everyone agreed and added their praises as well.

" Thank you so much guys. It's because of jimin though. He's an amazing dancer." He said and jimin smiled.

" Okay so this is Yohan."

" Hi" he said as everyone greeted him in return.

" This is Maya." Tae said as she waved at them.

" And this is Amy." He introduced the last person.

" Hello everyone...." She said smirking and everyone greeted politely.

Amy twirled her hairs around her fingers as suddenly her eyes landed on jungkook. She smirked checking jungkook out from top to bottom.

Jungkook was one by one looking at all of taehyung's cousin felling bored already when he felt someone staring at him. He followed his instincts and saw one of the taehyung's cousin whom he can't remember the name of was looking at him while smirking.

He frowned being confused but then suddenly realised what the girl wanted when the girl winked at him, flirting. He just rolled his eyes at that and looked away uninterested itching to go their room and spend time with jimin.

The old jungkook would have smirked back and would have flirted with the girl just because he was bored. But the present jungkook was different. He can't think of anybody other than jimin. And it's been like that for so long now. He never genuinely liked someone in his life. Noone ever caught his attention like that. It was just sex for him. But then one day he realised that he's having these weird thoughts about jimin and here he is now. He don't find anyone attractive or intresting anymore except for his cutie boyfriend. All he thinks about everyday is jimin jimin jimin.

" Okay let's go to our rooms now. We're really tired from this much long drive." Hobi said and everyone nodded before walking to their rooms.

______________________________________