BLUE LIGHTS

AUTHOR'S POV

It was now the night of the second day of their trip. On the first day they went to the beach and after jimin and jungkook's fight and then them making up they all played volleyball.

Jimin, jungkook, rosé , taehyung , yoongi were in one team while the rest were in other team. The whole game went on as jungkook protecting jimin from hitting himself against the ball as jimin just shouted ' let me play' at jungkook.

Then in the morning of their second day of the trip they visited other famous places, took pictures and had food in a nice restaurant overall it was a good day.

Now it was night time and all of jimin's friends were party animal except for jimin. So here was jimin now getting ready for the night as their friends decided to go to a night club tonight.

" Kookie how do I look?" Jimin who was looking beautiful like an angel but also hot and sinful like a devil asked jungkook.

Jungkook who was on his phone full on ready looked up from his phone at jimin's voice and his mouth hung open. Jimin looked absolutely stunning. Some kind of possesiveness surged through jungkook's body. Jimin was looking good...... a bit too good and jungkook doesn't want someone to stare at jimin with wrong intention.

Jungkook saw as the neckline of jimin's shirt was a bit loose exposing his sharp collarbones. Infact his whole milky white neck was visible. It was irresistible sight. Jungkook looked down at jimin's skin tight jeans hugging jimin's thick toned thighs perfectly and it was too tempting and provoking. Eventhough he was straight it was having an effect on him as well.

So in order to make jimin not wear it he decided to come up with a lie.

" Don't wear this." He stated sternly looking back down at his phone again.

Jimin just furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the mirror to check his outfit. He thought he looked pretty good with styled hair and a little makeup and the outfit was good.

" Why should I not wear it?" He asked jungkook innocently.

" Uhm.....it.....it's not looking good." Jungkook said and jimin looked down at his outfit feeling sad.

He took a lot of time in choosing a good outfit. But if jungkook don't like it he probably shouldn't wear it.....
Jungkook have a better fashion sense.

" Oh o..okay I'll change into something else." Jimin said turning around but someone pressed the doorbell of their room.

Jimin opened the room to see rosé and taehyung.

" Hey baby" rosé flirted with jimin pinching his cheeks as jimin laughed.

" Wah jimin you look so good!" Tae complimented as they both got inside the room as they both looked ready as well.

Taehyung fell down dramatically as jungkook hit the back of his head as rosé just sat on the edge of the bed.

" Really? But kookie said its not looking good." Jimin said.

" Oh god why are you listening to this grumpy man you look absolutely gorgeous. Wear this only." Rosé said as jungkook just rolled his eyes probably cursing tae and rosé to come at the wrong time as jimin was just about to change.

Even after rosé and tae's compliment jimin still looked at jungkook for approval. It was his habit now. And since jungkook had no other choice as he saw jimin looking at him adorably asking for his advice so he nodded in approval making jimin smile widely.

" Come on namjoon texted that all of them are ready. Let's go!" Tae said as they all walked out of the room.

______________________________________