ONLY HIS

AUTHOR'S POV

The tapping of the ball could be heard in the whole basket court as the basketball students were practicing their game.

" Here!" Jungkook yelled calling out for one of his teammate to pass him the ball.

The player passed the ball to jungkook who finally passed it through the basket as the whole basketball court cheered as jungkook's team won.

Their coach patted on jungkook's back praising him as jungkook nodded at him.

" Oh that was a good game" hobi said as he, jungkook and taehyung were relaxing siting on the stairs and drinking water after a hectic game.

" Where is jimin?" Jungkook asked looking around as he saw all his friends in the crowd except for jimin.

" Oh he must be in the dance room. They're gonna decide who is performing with whom." Taehyung said and jungkook remembered yesterday night when jimin told him that eric was also there with him. The thought of jimin with Eric made him feel uneasy.........jimin was his............ bestfriend.........jimin was his bestfriend. He can worry about him talking to bad people right? He is just being protective cause he don't trust that eric guy........yeah it's not like he's feeling jealous or possesive.......not at all.

" Oh that reminded me you know eric is also there with him. Jimin told me." Taehyung said as jungkook rolled his eye.

" Can we talk about something else?" He said irritation evident in his voice as taehyung smirked to himself while hobi was confused thinking why jungkook was irritated.

" Hey....." Lisa said smirking coming towards him as both taehyung and hobi rolled their eyes leaving the place.

" Hi " jungkook said uninterested but thought that it's been a while since he got laid and all this time he has been having those dreams about jimin. He need to get jimin out of his mind.

" Hey I was wondering if maybe you're free so we could.......you know have some fun?" Lisa said caressing jungkook's bicep and jungkook shrugged casually.

" Okay let's go." He said as they walked out of the basketball court.

They got inside the janitor closet as Lisa pulled him in a kiss and just as their lips touched jungkook was immediately reminded of the rainy day in Busan. He remembered the addictive taste of jimin's lips and his plump, soft lips. Jimin's lips were so much better than Lisa which made jungkook immediately pull away as soon as he kissed her.

" No kiss" he said sternly as Lisa sighed and nodded.

Jungkook began kissing her neck but then again images of jimin from that night all pliant and pretty under him invaded his mind making him go crazy. He can't do this. Lisa is nothing compared to jimin. No one is nothing compared to jimin.

He pulled away from her.

" What happened?" She asked whispering.

" I'm not in a mood. And this friends with benefits or whatever the fuck it was its over!" He said and walked out frustrated slamming the door behind him.

______________________________________

Classes were finally over as Jungkook got inside the dance room, he noticed some students there practicing. Some girls were eyeing him but he just ignored them as his eyes searched for his cutie.

Jimin was dancing his usual contemporary style as the teacher and the whole class was looking at him in awe. His body lines were perfect. He moved fluidly like water across the floor as if he was gliding on ice. He looked angelic, ethreal. Jungkook stared at him as if in a trance. The whole room was silent as they admired jimin's dancing and then the room erupted into loud claps and cheers the moment jimin finished his routine.

" Wah jimin! Amazing! No one beats you at contemporary and now I think that your are doing salsa with your partner so let's add one more performance as your solo contemporary dance..........what do you say?" The teacher said and the whole class cheered jimin's name making jungkook, who was leaning on the door smile proudly.

" Yes jimin do it!" Someone said

" Yeah it will be beautiful!" Some more students added on and jimin nodded shyly.

" Great then I'll talk to the faculty about it." The teacher said before dismissing everyone and jungkook was about to make his way to jimin as jimin still haven't noticed him but stopped when he saw someone approach jimin.

" Jimin you killed it! Congrats!!! You're gonna perform solo as well!" Eric congratulated as jimin smiled.

Jungkook who was leaning on the door frowned at jimin smiling so shyly at Eric. Ugh!! Why did that jerk have to be in jimin's class.

" Thanks.......but I'm nervous about the salsa....I mean I've never done it before so ........" Jimin said.

" Hey don't worry I haven't either but you're my partner we'll figure something out." Eric assured as jimin smiled

Jungkook clenched his jaw. ' what the fuck so he's jimin's partner in dance as well?! And that too salsa?! It has so much touching!!!' jungkook thought.

" Jimin!" He said as jimin flinched at his sudden voice. But then smiled when he saw jungkook.

" Kookie! Hey! What are you doing here?!" Jimin asked excitedly running towards jungkook completely forgetting about eric which made jungkook internally smirk.

" I just came to pick you up.....don't you wanna go home. Or are you gonna stay here? Hmm?" I teased and jimin's eyes widen.

" Oh classes are over already?! Shit! Wait let me get my bag" he said running and picked up his bag.

" Bye hyung I'll see you tomorrow for practice." Jimin said to eric sweetly as Eric smiled at him.

" Of course jiminie" eric said making jungkook raise his eyebrows before scoffing but no one noticed it.

______________________________________

Jimin and jungkook were now walking out of the school towards the parking lot as jungkook was pissed of at some reason jimin didn't know.

" Kookie? Now what happened?......why are you always angry......you should smile sometimes." Jimin said teasing.

" So he's your partner in dance now?"

" Yeah for the function"

" Salsa you say?"

" Hmm.....I'm nervous I've never done it before but hopefully we'll figure something out." Jimin said smiling as jungkook just kept a straight face.

He wasn't liking it. Jimin being close to someone else, he really wasn't liking it. It's not like jimin is not close to other people. He is very close to taehyung. But jungkook doesn't mind that cause he knows that jimin and taehyung are like brothers.

But jimin and Eric's bond is not like that of brothers and Eric is definitely romantically intrested in jimin and jungkook is scared that jimin will start liking that bastard too. And jungkook don't like that. Jimin is his!! He was there for jimin since  childhood. He protected jimin with everything.

He was the one who took care of him. So jimin is his. He can't.......he can't like someone else. Eventhough jungkook don't know what he feels but it's surely something. He wants to figure it out. Instead of hooking up with useless random people he wants to know what he's feeling towards jimin.

He is tired of running away from his own feelings. He wants to know. He can't even touch anyone without thinking about jimin. So it's definitely something and jungkook wants to find out. But for that he needs time. But if jimin started liking someone jungkook don't know what he'll do. He won't let jimin fall for someone else. Jimin is only his! And he'll make sure of that!

                 TO BE CONTINUED