21 QUESTIONS

JIMIN'S POV

I  was sitting on the sofa with my friends when I realised jungkook have been in the washroom for a really long time.

Is he okay? Is he vomitting because he drank too much? He must not be well that's why it's taking him so long I should check.

" Uhm...I'll check on jungkook he's in the bathroom for too long." I announced and everyone nodded.

So I went towards the bathroom and opened the door to look for jungkook but my body froze the moment I saw the scene in front of me.

Jungkook was kissing Lisa pressing her against the wall as they suddenly pulled away to look at me.

" Oh...I....I'm sorry." I said quickly before running out of there and shutting the door behind me.

Jungkook didn't even come after me. Why would he leave his pleasure to look after a crybaby like me. I'm so pathetic. Jungkook must like her. Why would he leave her to run after me.

I ran towards inside an empty room and sat down on the floor with my back attached to the wall. I brought my knees close to my chest as I bursted out in tears and after that I couldn't stop crying. The tears just kept falling.

" Jimin! Here you are.....I was searching for you everywhere..." Taehyung said coming inside the room but immediately stopped talking when he saw me crying.

I tried to wipe my tears and tried to smile at him. But taehyung sat beside me facing his body towards me.

" It's okay you don't have to hide from me jiminie. Tell me what's wrong." Taehyung said and i looked down and again started crying at taehyung's words.

" I...I saw jungkook with Lisa...." I cried and taehyung seemed to understand what i meant.

He brought me in for a hug as he rubbed my back to calm me down.

" T..tae no matter how much I try I.....I'm not able to get over him. I'm so p..pathetic crying like that. It's my fault that I love him even after knowing that he's straight. I....it hurts." I said while crying continuously

" It's okay jimin. You don't have to force yourself to move on.....the more you'll try , the harder it'll get for you to move on. Just focus on yourself. Seeing jungkook with someone it'll hurt....I know it will. But one day or other you'll learn to move on. But just don't force yourself. Just let fate do it's thing."  Taehyung said and I nodded while crying to my heart's content.

" It's okay let it all out." Taehyung said rubbing my back.

After a few minutes I was finally calm as I wiped my tears and adjusted myself trying to look more presentable.

" Let's go?" Tae asked and I nodded.

Taehyung and I were now on the bar ordering a drink as our friends were still back at the couch.

" Hey jimin..." Eric said coming towards us.

" H..hi." i said suddenly shy after realising what we just did before.

" Uhm can I talk to you?" he asked and i nodded.

" Okay you guys talk while I'm getting back to rosé..... shes gonna kill me." Taehyung joked before leaving.

" Hi..." Eric repeated again goofily and stood in front of me.

" Hi" i laughed slightly

" So I came here to say sorry." He said making me confused.

" For what?"

" For the hickey thing. I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable." He said and my eyes widen. Oh god he's such a gentlemen.