UNDERNEATH THE SHEETS

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook finally slammed his lips on jimin kissing him hard as jimin kissed with same fervour.

He licked jimin's lips asking for entrance as jimin slightly parted his lips to allow him in. Slipping his tongue in jimin's mouth he explored every inch of him while roaming his hands on jimin's body.

They made out for a few minutes and their bodies were like one. They both could feel each other's hard on and jungkook so badly wanted to go further.

" You wanna go further baby?" Jungkook asked and jimin breathed heavily his cheeks rosy and lips swollen red looking so innocent but so seductive at the same time.

" Y...yes" jimin said shyly and jungkook smiled kissing his forehead before kissing jimin again they slowly kept on moving towards the bed and when they reached on the edge, jungkook gently pushed jimin on the bed taking off his shirt and hovered over him.

Jimin supported himself on the elbow as he looked at jungkook taking off his shirt and exposing his muscular body. He was so turned on but so nervous at the same time.

He gasp as jungkook hovered over him and gripped the hem of his shirt looking him in the eyes.

" Can I?" Jungkook asked softly surprising himself as he never used this tone on any of his one night stands but then it wasn't any one night stand.......it was his jimin.

Jimin nodded as jungkook lifted his shirt up removing it from his body. The moment it was off jimin became like a shy baby boy as jungkook hungrily eyed his milky white soft skin with absolutely no marks. It was like a clear canvas waiting for jungkook to paint jimin with his love.

Jimin squirmed nervously as jungkook eyed him he was getting so shy as he his upper body was exposed to jungkook. He was a little insecure about his body but what he doesn't know was that jungkook thought that jimin was an absolute art.

"D....don't look too much..." Jimin said shyly hiding his face his in his palms.

Jungkook smiled fondly removing jimin's hands from his face. " You're so gorgeous jimin" jungkook said in a trance as he eyed jimin.

Slowly he came forward and pulled jimin in a soft kiss laying him down on the bed. He hovered over him just kissing him to the heart's content. He really didn't know why he was enjoying kissing jimin so much. But jimin was just so addictive.

He finally left jimin's lips and attached them on his spotless milky neck placing a soft kiss and jimin's breath hitched. Jungkook started sucking on jimin's neck but jimin gripped jungkook's shoulder suddenly.

" Jungkook wait!" Jimin said all of a sudden and jungkook immediately pulled away thinking he did something wrong.

" What happened are you okay?" Jungkook asked concerned and jimin gulped nervously.

" I'm......I....... I've n..never done it before." Jimin stuttered and jungkook smiled.

" I know baby.....do you want me to stop?" He asked softly and jimin immediately shook his head.

" No! I didn't mean it like that....I .......I wanna do it......it's just I'm a bit nervous." Jimin explained and jungkook smiled and kissed jimin's forehead lovingly.

" I'll be gente dont worry." Jungkook said and jimin nodded.

______________________________________

Small whimpers and moans along with heavy breathing could be heard all throughout the room. Both jungkook and jimin were totally naked now as jungkook was prepping jimin with three fingers.