FT 1

Kim Residence, Backyard.

An extravagant party was being held late at night, calming music was playing endlessly and the chatter amongst the crowd beautifully complemented the serene evening.

However, Y/N could not bring herself to witness endless flow of filthy rich people in the main hall. On that note, she decided to stealthily slip out of her fiancée's and family's sight undetected.

And it didn't take much effort to do so, it's not like they would notice her anyway.

The woman sat at the little slab of cement close to the garden of the spacious residence. The sun was completely out and instead, a few shining stars were scattered in the night sky. It should've been a calming sight, instead the girl felt gloomy.

Even with a beautiful fiancée who loves her and treated her dearly, the feeling of emptiness still lingered deep inside her heart. She yearned for the love of a real family.

Why? Because she has never felt that.

She scoffs at her own pathetic thoughts, even she was tired of hearing the same thing over and over again.

Sighing, she lets and eyes roam around and it eventually landed on two familiar figures underneath the moonlight.

Just from their silhouette alone, she could tell it was a good looking man and..... her fiancée?

She wasn't sure so she blinked a couple of times.

Now she was sure she saw the right thing.

Both figures did not notice her presence, therefore she decided to hide behind a wall, planning on simply eavesdropping.

What was her fiancée doing with a man she does not recognise? And why were they alone in a garden that was practically deserted?

"Jennie."

The man's voice was soft, pulling her out of her thoughts, and a gentle smile was planted on his charming face. He slowly reached up and held the hands of the woman while they walked in bliss.

At the sight of that, it wasn't rocket science for Y/N and she immediately figured that something was going on. She could hear her own heartbeat speed up as if it was bound to explode into pieces.

Don't you dare think that your fiancée would do something so malicious, Y/N! She is doing her part as the host of the party!

Eventually, Jennie looked up to the man with both brows raised when she heard herself being addressed ominously. Eyes filled with curiosity, she hesitantly looks around and pulls away from his touch.

"Taeyong, is there something wrong? Why did you drag me here? I know you want to tell me something."

Taeyong? What is this imbecile doing with Jennie?

The hidden woman quietly snarls at the thought of her cousin, and this wasn't just the ordinary typical cousin she sees twice a year during family gatherings.

Taeyong hates her with a passion, and the reason? Unknown. No one knows why exactly the man hated Y/N.

Was it because she's gay? At this point, she didn't even care about that, all she could think about was how she wanted to do nothing but punch his face so hard he wouldn't be able to remember his own name.