FT 5

Myoui Group Corporation

The massive building that stood tall in the heart of the city was peering down on Y/N. She sighs as she looks at the address Yeri had sent her, suddenly having second thoughts about her plan.

But when her mind suddenly wavered back to Heejin's incident, she felt the determination shoot up to her veins once again.

She lets out a deep breath before setting a foot inside the building. She felt out of place when she saw the majority clad in business attire.

Ignoring the uncomfortable feeling, she saunters over to the front desk and stopped. The two ladies behind the desk looked modest and classy.

They both had great figures, their outfits were perfect on them and they sported few simplistic jewelleries.

If Y/N had to judge them by their looks, she'd assume they were women with gentle and rich hearts.

She coughed lightly, catching one of the women's attention while the other didn't even spare a glance.

When the front desk employee finally noticed her presence, she grew flustered at seeing a woman with an attractive face and sharp features.

The lady stares her down and sees that she was clad in only a leather jacket and white sneakers.

She was really standing out at that moment.

Realising that she still had a job to do she immediately asked, "Welcome. Miss, do you have an appointment today? What are you looking for?"

Y/N's face scrunched up in surprise as she slowly shook her head, "Unfortunately not. But I am here to see.. Myoui Mina?" She hesitantly utters the name of the woman she was looking for.

She doesn't even know what she looks like. She could be an old wrinkly woman or a literal child. Yeri could be fooling her right now.

As soon as the name left her mouth, the lady who was ignoring her suddenly spoke in a low and aggressive tone. The pace her neck snapped to Y/N's direction frightened her.

"President Myoui. It's President Myoui to you. You cannot just simply call her by her name, Miss. You don't even have a appointment scheduled with her."

President Myoui?!

President... was the woman she needed to speak to a high ranking businesswoman in this corporation?

She was beyond speechless.

If only she knew that Myoui Mina was the President, she would've fixed herself to look more presentable.

Y/N was silent for a moment before she spoke again, catching the attention of the lady once more, "Yes, I do not have an appointment. But is it possible for me to talk to her without one?"

The more lenient lady was about to speak but the agitated employee beside her raced her to it.

"President Myoui is a very busy woman. In order to even talk to her for a few minutes, you'd need to wait for weeks." She didn't know why the female employee was so annoyed at her. "If you are so determined to meet her, you should've set an appointment."

Y/N was staring at her with an appalled expression.

She hadn't even done anything that was out of line, she was simply curious and had questions that needed answers.