FT 32

🔞

"Minari, you know how Sana is. She's always been like this, losing her temper spontaneously and very easy to piss off sometimes. Just think that she's going through her puberty phase for the second time!"

"I'll knock some sense into her, and hopefully she'll apologise to the both of you. Especially to Y/N, I apologise on behalf of my friend's behaviour."

"She's just a little out of it nowadays, but she's not usually like this to new people. Maybe she's on her period who knows..."

Momo was acting like she knew nothing about the reason why Sana blew up, however she knew every single thing and didn't think it was necessary to make it known to Y/N.

But what she didn't know, was that Y/N also knew about it.

"No! No! It's fine!" Y/N waves her hands frantically when she apologised and smiled casually, "I understand, I don't mind her behaviour."

A look of shock founds its way to Momo's face as she frowned in worry, "You really don't mind it? But she was being a bit unreasonable..."

"Eh, like you said, Miss Sana is not usually like this. I trust your words so I won't hold this against her."

Those were the words she said to Momo, however, she wasn't fully telling the truth. The only reason why she said that was because she thought she wouldn't bump shoulders with Sana often anyway.

Therefore it didn't matter that much to her if Sana liked or hated her.

"Thank you, I'll make sure to talk to her about this." Momo smiled widely at the mindset of her best friend's wife.

She already had a very nice impression of Y/N but now, she not only found her visually attractive in the eyes, her personality was also pleasant.

If it weren't for the circumstances surrounding Sehun, then maybe Sana wouldn't harbour ill feelings for such a woman.

"I'll take my leave first, you two have fun and spend the rest of your time together!" As Momo slowly walked away from the couple, she sighed and threw a quick glance to Mina who still had an upset expression on her face.

This time... Sana really had the guts to anger Mina.

She knew that whatever was going on in their circle wouldn't be resolved easily like their past conflicts.

~~

"Masao, drive back home quickly."

"Right away, Young Mistress."

After hearing his reply, Mina closed her eyes and crossed her arms above her chest, a pensive look bestowing upon her face.

"Mina..."

When Momo was around them, there were things that she felt were inappropriate to discuss around her presence.

But now that they had their privacy, Y/N was adamant to talk to her wife about the situation that had unfolded.

Deep inside, she felt extremely guilty with the unfortunate turn of events that happened tonight.

However, she couldn't ignore that her wife got into a major conflict with her close friends just because of her. She thought Mina was being too deliberate and impulsive.