FT 41

There were no words nor sounds exchanged between the two women, the tense silence made Y/N's skin crawl to the ground.

Just what is on this woman's mind?!

Sana firmly refused to tell her reasons behind her strong hatred for her, and soon enough, Y/N gave up and had nothing else to say about the subject.

Y/N stole a quick glance on the slightly stained part of Sana's dress before looking up to meet the woman's dangerous gaze again. Her tone was distant yet still gentle as she spoke, "You really won't take my coat? Alright, do whatever you want, Sana. I'm done playing nice with you."

The woman Y/N addressed seemed to be lost in thought and it was obvious that she was no longer paying attention to whatever she was talking about.

"Have we... Have we met before?" Y/N was slightly stunned to hear Sana's sudden question.

Of course they've met before already. What's with this woman and her silly questions?

"Yes, we have? Although, it wasn't as pleasant as I wanted it to be." Nonetheless, Y/N still answered the woman's questions even though she thought she was simply being mocked.

It took a few moments before Sana snapped out of the trance she inevitably got stuck in, she parted her lips to say something once more but was interrupted almost immediately.

"Anyway, it doesn't matter. I want Mina to be happy, Sana. She's your best friend, you know you can't disrespect her like that just because of me."

Those were Y/N's last words before she turned her back against the Minatozaki, deciding on finding another bathroom nearby because if she stayed in the same room with Sana for more than one second, she was bound to explode in frustration.

Sana was alone now. Dwelling on her own thoughts as she stared at the pavement where Y/N previously stood with that awfully distinct coat that left Sana thinking about her more than necessary.

Sana doesn't know what to feel.

This is the first time someone has made her doubt herself.

~~

Shortly after roaming around the mall in a comforting and pleasant vibe, the couple decided to head back home at around eleven o'clock at night.

Y/N was currently laying in bed whilst she chatted with Seulgi on her phone. Mina was already fast asleep on the other side and her faint breathing could be heard.

"YOOOOO have you seen the news about Taeyong that's been going around?" It seems that Y/N didn't reply fast enough to meet Seulgi's standards that she had sent the same text five times.

And another five times.

It was clear that if Y/N made Seulgi wait for even a second longer, her best friend would start calling her until she replied.

"No haven't been on my phone much today. Did he finally die or something?"

"??? Mina is really keeping you busy damn... or did you just find new friends?? Eh that's impossible you are too obsessed with me."

Shortly after reading Seulgi's reply, Y/N could only gape in disbelief as she typed out a reply with a grunt, "Seulgi even I can't believe that I'm still friends with you. Just because I didn't reply to you in under thirty seconds you suddenly think I'm having sex with Mina?!!??" 

"Then why else are you replying to me like a sloth? Okay anyway doesn't matter. I'll send you a link of the video. WATCH IT RIGHT NOW!"

With Seulgi's obvious adamance, Y/N began to wonder what exactly went down in Taeyong's life recently and why his name was being thrown around lately.