FT 14

It took no longer than forty minutes for Y/N to come back with a strawberry milkshake.

When she stepped in to the ward, she was welcomed by Heejin peacefully sleeping on her bed.

She frowns, holding the milkshake tightly in her hand as she feels it melt. She placed it down on the table with a sigh. Although she felt a little annoyed that her sister asked her for food but fell asleep, she didn't have a cruel heart to wake her up.

With slumped and tired shoulders, she quietly walks into the living room.

It was eerily quiet all around.

Y/N's eyes caught sight of a woman's silhouette sleeping on the couch.

Although it was only a shadow, it looked mysteriously alluring that she couldn't help but stare.

Her face looked amused. She payed no attention to her surroundings so eventually, she tripped over the coffee table's legs.

She slipped and her body fell right below the sleeping woman's long legs, shielding her from falling directly on the cold tiles.

"Shit...."

She winces quietly, trying her best to not wake up the sleeping beauty from the couch. As she was half way from standing up properly, soft hands suddenly pull the sleeves of her jacket to lie down.

It causes Y/N to pin the woman down on the couch, her pupils shaking as the moonlight shifts making the beauty's face to glow.

Below her, the coy lady in her arms chuckled in a raspy voice, "Am I that pretty? That you're tripping and falling to your knees?"

Y/N's face immediately burns a bright shade of red. She hurriedly shuffled to get her weight off Mina.

It was so embarrassing!

She clears her throat feeling the Myoui's gaze on her even if it was already dawn. Without looking at her she says, "Thank you... uh, your foot saved me."

"Thank you? Again?"

The Young Mistress stood up to face her slowly when she heard her words.

Her luscious hair was disheveled from her nap yet it didn't suppress her beauty. The woman's figure was pleasing to look at.

She looked at Y/N, narrowing her seductive yet serious gaze fully, "You don't need to thank me for every little thing. Am I really still a stranger to you?"

Y/N opens her mouth to say something, but nothing came out of it, "Ah..."

Before she could even compose herself, the Young Mistress puts her arms around her neck.

Her embrace was strong, determined to not let her go without a fight.

Her other hand trails to Y/N's jaw and held it down firmly, forcing her to make eye contact and get lost in her dreamy features.

The Myoui stares deep into her soul and it made her feel incredibly nervous, "Mina, just...."

The woman she addressed pinched her jaw lightly causing her to shut her mouth. She could see the way Mina's eyes flickered down to her lips.

When she spoke, her voice was husky and coquettish, "Y/N, how many times do I have to tell you that I am your wife? You must get used to me as soon as you can. I'll give you a week or two to normalise my presence. If not, I don't think I'll be able to stop myself anymore."

Right after those bold words escaped her mouth, Y/N could feel her warm breath ghost upon her own lips. The Young Mistress tilts her head upward and dives in for a kiss.