FT 26

"Damn..." Seulgi trails off, watching the two imposing women clash with each other.

Mina turns to avert her eyes from Jennie, having no desire to look at her any longer.

The sole reason she even conversed with her was because she was Y/N's ex-fiancée. If it weren't for that, she wouldn't even breathe in her direction.

If the Kim Family was known to be the most influential in the city, then in the eyes of the Myoui's they were just a speckle of dust.

"Jennie, stop clinging onto me like a bandaid. Please, for your sake."

Those were Y/N's last words before she forcefully pulls Mina out of the scene, hand firmly gripping her waist to avoid more chaos.

At the flick of Jennie's wrist her bodyguards immediately moved to stop the couple from leaving. But before they could even use their fingertips, heavy footsteps surrounded them.

The manager of the Osoroshi Clubhouse had arrived hastily with an impressive amount of security.

He saw Jennie's bodyguards and gave her the coldest gaze he could muster, "Excuse me? This is Osoroshi Clubhouse! Get all these men out of here immediately!"

The moment those orders left his mouth, his security got to work and approached the unknown men with a hostile stance.

In terms of capability and physique, they were superior by miles to Jennie's guards.

The Kim's face dropped yet her imposing presence didn't fade away, "I am Kim Jennie, and I am a first-class member in this clubhouse. Watch your tone, will you?"

In order to be verified as a first-class member, one would have to end up with millions of dollars annually in spendings at the clubhouse.

If this was in the past, every single staff member would treat her with the highest respect.

But today was not the same.

Although Jennie declared her words with a threatening tone, the manager's coldness did not falter, "You are creating unnecessary chaos here therefore you must leave immediately. Young Mistress Kim, would you prefer to leave with your own feet or shall we do it another way?"

Usually, when members of the clubhouse get into heated arguments, no one would intervene since it was a trivial matter.

But this time... Kim Jennie was playing with someone from the Myoui Family.

No one was daring enough to do that. Not even the big boss of the clubhouse would go against them.

If they had to sacrifice one from the Kim and Myoui Family, they had no options other than choosing the Kim.

Jennie caught on to his words and was baffled with the type of treatment they were tossing at her. She felt even more embarrassed at the fact that it was happening right in front of the very eyes of her ex-fiancée.

But she wasn't a foolish lady. She knew it wasn't the brightest idea go against their words so no matter how furious she was, she had to swallow both her pride and anger.

Her face dropped, rigidness taking over her as she bitterly spoke to the manager, "You don't know what mess you just entered. Don't blame me for being ruthless."