FT 44

Ryujin was panicking.

She didn't know what to do!

Firstly, she didn't even know if Sehun was there purely because it was coincidental and she was already making assumptions without even knowing the whole story. This was bad, and if she doesn't do anything soon, it would become worse if her boss's wife and Sehun cross paths.

Dear god. If he finds out that I'm here, it's gonna be obvious that President Myoui is here too and Miss Y/N is going to be arriving soon too! This is a mess!

However, maybe Ryujin was too taken aback that she was spacing out and didn't realise that a certain man had noticed her presence from afar and was already sneaking up on her.

The man's hand gently tapped her shoulder to get her attention before smiling at her. Ryujin turned around in surprise and almost gaped at the person in front of her, "Young Master Oh... what brings you here?"

As soon as Ryujin said that, the smile on Sehun's face visibly disappeared. It felt as if she dreaded his presence. Instead, he coughed before asking now in a monotone, "Is Sharon here right now? Does she have work here too?"

Actually, Sehun has been avoiding Mina for a while now. Not because he was mad at her, but it was the other way around. He simply wanted to let her cool down after she confronted and scolded him mercilessly for trying to start a fight with Y/N.

But right now, if Mina was in the same building as him coincidentally, then he was going to take the chance to talk to her.

With Ryujin practically being Mina's right hand woman and the person who accompanies her at work most of the time, she's witnessed the amount of attachment Sehun had for her boss.

She was not dumb nor naive, it wasn't a chore for her to understand that Oh Sehun, had feelings for President Myoui.

But she was more than sure that only one of them had intimate feelings for the other, and it was definitely not her boss.

Ryujin's pupils shake for a while, her inner conscience telling her that she should just be honest, "President Myoui is discussing things for the company's future projects. How about you, Young Master Oh? Do you have work here too?"

"Not really, I've just finished work." Sehun hummed as he spoke in a gentle tone, "Actually, I'm here to meet up with some friends."

Although Sehun should be happy that he was actually going to meet up with his friends, he seemed to be bothered about something and it piqued Ryujin's interest as she frowned in curiosity.

Sehun bit the inside of his cheek fleetingly before letting out a sharp sigh, as if he was nervous about something, "I've to talk to Mina. How much longer until her meeting ends and where is she? I'll be with my friends first while I wait for her here."

Ryujin almost let out a sigh of relief when she heard that he was going to be away with his friends for a while, which means she can lead Y/N to Mina first without him knowing.

"President Myoui is at a private banquet on the 43rd floor." Ryujin paused for a moment, estimating how much longer it will take before the meeting is adjourned, "However, President Myoui will have three consecutive schedules after this. Today is a very busy day, so you might get tired waiting for her, Young Master Oh."

"You won't have much time to talk to President Myoui and she might not be in her best mood."

Ryujin... was a liar.

The truth was that Mina was going to have a break after her banquet and she only had one schedule left and that only involved paperwork at her office.