FT 24

The smile on the great Taeyong's face froze.

He didn't expect that his cousin would actually hide their family status to her.

"Ah, I'm really her cousin." After a few seconds of feeling baffled, he regained the charming smile on his face. He ran a hand through his tousled hair and tried to deepen the conversation, "The name's Lee Taeyong. It's nice to meet you..."

Mina looked at the man who was obviously flirting with her and felt extremely disgusted.

She's had a handful of experiences with men like Taeyong who had malicious intentions.

She didn't even need to think, she just knew what was inside the man's head.

She knew that if it weren't for the fact that he wanted to know what was between her and his cousin, he wouldn't even spare her a glance.

Although it was tormenting for her, she manages to suppress the disgust in her face and spoke coldly, "I'm not interested in you nor are you worthy of knowing my name. If you came to bother me with your trivial questions, you can leave now."

The woman didn't even bother to hide her indifference and irritation to him.

Moreover, she only gave him one snobbish glance filled with disdain before looking away almost immediately.

Taeyong's soft expression became sour in a blink of an eye, as if he was just spat on by a stranger.

He always had a lot of confidence since at a very young age, any woman he showed interest in would throw themselves at him.

Even someone like Kim Jennie severed ties with Y/N just to be with him.

Unexpectedly, he took the bait that Mina set to irritate him. He finally showed his true colours, a look of contempt flashing on his face.

This was a huge blow to his ego. Not once has he ever been rejected by a woman before.

His eyes seemed to have shifted to a more hostile one as he spoke to her, "Miss, don't you think you're a bit rude?"

"Rude?" A smirk slowly crept its way to Mina's face, "You know, for a man you sure are sensitive. You aren't even worthy of my time."

Taeyong felt as if he was being embarrassed by an unknown woman right now and became even more angry, "What type of person are you? You're speaking too arrogantly for a stranger."

As soon as those words left his mouth, he instantly felt the hot weather drop to a colder one.

The woman's eyes were extremely cold and not a single trace of warmth could be found in them.

Taeyong stared back, feeling a million of knives being stabbed onto his back just from her gaze alone.

This was the first time a stranger had made fear invade his whole body to the point he couldn't move. She even dared to show him a threatening stance.

Donghyun who was standing quietly behind him was also caught off guard by her cold expression. He could feel his breath hitch as his body shuddered.

With a look of boredom and contempt, Mina frowns at the speechless man outside and was about to drive off.

If only this man wasn't bonded to Y/N by blood, she wouldn't even dare to look at him.