FT 2

Y/N immediately let out a puff of air when she woke up. Eyes wide open, she tries looks around and observe surroundings but the slight headache was bothering her.

What the fuck just happened?

Sitting up straight, she realises she was all alone in a massive bed and huge room. It radiated immense wealth.

She was still lightheaded when she suddenly heard a loud machine sound that seemed to be from a hairdryer inside the bathroom. Paying no mind to it, she hits her head multiple times to try and remember what happened the night before.

But she could only remember fragments from last night.

Taeyong, Jennie, Cheating, Alcohol and.... sleeping with another woman?

Did I.... Did I just cheat back with some random woman?! Fuck!

As she was just about to stretch her neck, she almost screamed. She felt a slight sting but didn't know why. Reaching up to her neck, she feels light nail scratch marks present.

This was definitely done by another person.

She lets out a grunt and winces when she realises what she had just done. Not wanting to think about it much more, she hurriedly picks up her discarded clothes and wears them lousily. Her goal was to get out of this place without getting detected and recognised by the mystery woman she had slept with.

Few moments after Y/N had gently closed the door and exited the suite, a woman in a thin see through robe sauntered out of the bathroom.

Eyes cold as ice and beautiful face stoic as ever.

Immediately, Mina's piercing gaze carefully glanced across her whole room and was baffled to see that the woman in her bed disappeared into thin air.

It's a shame that the breakfast she had planned for her is inevitably getting cancelled.

With a sigh, she walks over to her vanity and rings the phone of her dear friend.

Not even five full rings passed when the recipient picked up "Mina, heard you landed few hours ago. What's up?" She heard Yeri casually ask her over the phone. Mina scoffs but remains civil, after all it was only 10 in the morning.

"The woman Momo sent to my room last night. I let her sleep with me." Ignoring Yeri's question, she straightforwardly tells her about what happened.

The line went silent. If someone farted, both parties would definitely hear it.

"No way! A-Are you serious? Momo succeeded?Mina, don't lie to me. Did you... did you really sleep with the woman?" Yeri asked as if it was the most ridiculous thing in the world. Immense shock was evident in her voice.

Mina responded like it was a usual thing for her. "Correct."

It's a good thing she excels in everything.

She could hear Yeri let out a dramatic gasp and some unknown muffled noises. Mina furrows her eyebrows, silently judging her best friend. She hears Yeri let out a nervous chuckle after a while.

"You are lying. You do not even spare a single glance to all the men and women who have tried to pursue you. And you're telling me a random woman Momo sent broke your.... your barrier?" The both of them went silent in embarrassment after she stuttered out those words.

The Myoui scoffs at her best friend's will to avoid saying the word 'virginity'. It's not like they were twelve years of ages

Mina sighs and carefully forms her sentences. "I don't know. I did not feel displeased when we touched. I even liked the feeling of her hands on me."

Mina recalls everything that happened between the both of them. She really did not resent the woman she had slept with. In fact, she even finds herself yearning for her touch and strong scent.

She knew deep inside that she wanted to get to know the mystery woman, no matter how much resources she had to deploy.

"Woah, are you sure you're not drunk, Myoui? This is really making me feel dumbfounded and it's only what, barely afternoon?." Yeri mumbles in a stunned tone.

Who wouldn't be surprised when Mina never showed interest in anyone in her whole lifetime?

"Mhm. This is really embarrassing for me, but I have never felt something like this. So I needed to tell someone about it." Mina stiffly answers. It was rare for such a daunting lady like her to feel embarrassed, even more because it was over a woman she doesn't even know.

Yeri lets out a cheeky giggle "That woman.... I can't believe she is your first." Mina becomes more embarrassed but chooses to not say anything to avoid worsening her situation.

"Mina, don't you think you should get to know her? You've been alone for what? Your whole life. It's time for you to feel warmth."

It was true. Mina has never felt those giddy love sick feelings everybody else felt. This was the first time someone swayed her.

And it felt good. So, so good, she wanted to get closer and eventually, get to know her on a deeper level.

She already had a taste of what it felt to be comfortable with someone, and she does not plan going back to a boring life. She was determined to find the mystery woman.

Hanging up on Yeri, she hurriedly rings another trusted person.

"I know you saw the woman who walked out of my suite. Find information about her." Her usual cold voice that would make someone wobble could be heard from the line.

"Right away, Young Mistress." Ryujin answers.