FT 9

Y/N was puzzled when the car came to a stop in front of a dazzling mall.

As if reading her mind, the chauffeur immediately tells her, "The Young Mistress has requested to take you here while she is busy. The Myoui Family is the sole owner of this whole building, therefore you are free to take anything you'd like."

Her face was contorted in confusion and shock. She could only stare at the chauffeur in silence.

Mina was truly the wealthiest of the wealthy.

The man exited the vehicle to open the door for her, letting her saunter out carefully.

"Ah, Young Madame." He speaks again while reaching into one of the pockets of his coat.

Y/N watches his movements, eyes slowly widening when he pulled out two Black Cards.

"She also wanted me to give these to you. This card will give you anything you desire." His right hand was sticking out while the other was supporting his elbow, giving the cards to her in a respectful manner.

"Oh..." She stares at his hand for a moment, trying to suppress her distress. "It's okay, I don't really need it."

Although Y/N was not as wealthy as her new wife, she still had the funds to splurge for her own happiness.

She did not see the point of spending Mina's money when they were only wedded to each other for a deal.

Besides, when she and Jennie were together, the feeling of uneasiness would always resurface whenever she received extravagant gifts.

The man in front of her visibly shudders, "Young Mistress would scold me if I don't do things as she pleases. Please accept it, Young Madame." His voice was tainted with fear.

The chauffeur was only doing his job. It bothered her so she hesitantly grabs both cards, stuffing it inside her jacket.

She took it but had absolutely no intention of using it for her own desires.

The bag along with the credit cards will be returned to Mina just as she originally planned.

~~

The moment she set a foot inside the mall, a few well dressed employees welcomed her.

They stood around Y/N respectfully, leaving quite a distance yet it still made her uncomfortable.

She can never get used to the life of the wealthy.

She tries to walk as slow as she can, hoping it would make time pass by faster. She also hopes that the employees would leave her alone.

"Ah, there's really no need to follow me everywhere. I'm sure it gets tiring as well."

The small group of employees look at each other hesitantly, as if they were scared of getting punished. They nod their heads slowly before walking away from Y/N.

The mall the Myoui's had in their possession was very.. posh and extravagant.

Everywhere she laid her eyes on, she was drowning in the view of luxurious items.

Y/N was not a stranger to luxury goods. In fact, when her family used to be at the top, she enjoyed buying such things for herself.

But she could not remember the last time she paid attention to unnecessarily expensive things.

Her eyes lazily wandered around the place, landing on a shop that sold different articles of luxury clothing.