FT 6

"H-Huh? Excuse me?" Y/N's shoulders deflate and she looks up to her, not believing a word she said.

She sees Mina slowly rise from her chair. Even her walk was pleasing to look at that Y/N could not help but stare.

The intimidating woman stops when they were about three feet apart, but it was enough for a feminine and attractive scent to drift to her nose. Her face turns into a pink shade as she stared at the President with an embarrassed face.

Mina was intoxicating that she couldn't move from where she stood.

They both had similar heights, but Y/N was only a tad bit taller even if Mina had heels on.

Mina lets out a soft sigh before repeating, "I said, yes, I will agree to perform the surgery as soon as we can. But in exchange, you must marry me."

The second time Mina had let those words escape her mouth, Y/N was more than sure she heard the right thing before.

She could only stare at the woman in front of her, she thought that her condition was too ridiculous to do.

Mina was perfect. She was wealthy, powerful, attractive, wise and charming. She could have anyone on their knees if she wanted to.

Why does she feel the need to ask a woman who she just met ten minutes ago to marry her?

She assumed that Mina was drunk to be making irrational decisions like those.

So with a pleading expression she asks in baffled tone, "Miss Myoui, are you intoxicated right now? Would you like to talk about this tomorrow instead?"

Mina's eyes darken as a frown appeared on her beautiful features.

She was amused with her assumption. She comes closer to Y/N and with a sly expression on her face, her hands reach up to the collar of her leather jacket. Mina pulls her down slowly to match her height.

"W-What!" Y/N lets out a wheeze before she realised that her face was now buried into the attractive woman's neck.

Her face becomes flushed as she blushed hard, inhaling the addictive strong fragrance Mina was wearing.

All she could smell was heaven. Not a single scent of an alcoholic beverage entered her nose.

Mina's hands travel to her hair, pulling on it slightly as she asks in a coy tone, "Hmm? Do you smell the scent of alcohol on me? You don't because I am very much sober right now."

Y/N swore that Mina could feel her heart trying to break out of her chest at that moment. Her whole body was tingling and her face painted with embarrassment.

She shoves the President away lightly, separating them from the intimate position, "Miss Myoui! Have you gone insane?! Respect yourself, we are just strangers!"

Out of all people she knew, she could never imagine that someone as serious as Mina would pull something off like that. It terrified her.

Mina's eyes deepened as she stared at Y/N. Her cold gaze fell to her neck and recognised the faint red marks as her doing. She could feel her heartbeat sped up.

Her body suddenly remembered the night she had spent with the woman in front of her. The expression on her face became intense.

Y/N could feel the strong gaze Mina was giving her. No one was talking. There was just a big cloud of tension building up.

She started to panic when she recognised a familiar glint in her eyes.

Desire.

With an agitated tone she cautiously said, "That... is beyond my capabilities. I will do anything else other than... that." She was starting to stumble over her words.