FT 42

Sana and Y/N had one thing in common, contrary to popular belief.

It was the fact they they were both currently having quite a terrible night.

And on the brighter side, with the power of teamwork, Y/N along with Seulgi and her group mates were able to wrap up faster than they expected.

So as soon as they fixed their things, Y/N asked Seulgi to go home first so that Mina would have company, if she was even waiting at their dorm, while Y/N would stay back to order food for them at the cafe.

But what Y/N failed to foresee that night, was bumping into Sana for the second time.

And for the second time, she offered to help her again.

This time, however, was different because Sana accepted her help.

"Wow... I didn't expect to bump into you at this time of the night, Y/N!" Momo was shocked as well to be with Y/N at the same cafe at the same time.

"Also, thank you for the drinks! It's Sana's fault that she forgot her purse. Ah, she's really clumsy. Anyway, we'll treat you next time."

After settling Sana's bill and trying to not make her feel as embarrassed as she could, Y/N caught sight of Momo sitting at a table and decided to greet her too before going back to her dorm.

"It's okay, Momo, it's nothing." Y/N shot her a small smile as she continued to talk. "I had some work to finish with other students and we only finished now... but I didn't expect to see the two of you too! Do you visit this cafe often?"

Momo took a sip of her drink before she nodded her head, smiling as she pointed at Sana, "First time actually. It's a long story, but Sana and I just talked and we ended up here. Also, I was thirsty, so..."

"She also has a headache so I figured sitting down for a while would lessen it. Right, Satang?"

Momo turned to look at Sana when she didn't respond, and when she did, all she saw was her best friend's eyes zeroed onto Y/N who didn't even spare her a glance.

The way Sana was looking at Y/N and only her... Momo felt a cold chill run down her spine.

Momo wasn't sure whether Sana was deliberately ignoring her or she just didn't hear her.

Fuck no! This can't happen!

Momo could feel her insides slowly churning into displeasure when she thought of Sana possibly developing a crush on their best friend's wife.

First of all, that absolutely cannot happen. Second of all, that absolutely cannot fucking happen. Third of all, is Sana really wishing for death from Mina?!

Or maybe... I'm just overthinking.

But... Momo could sense it. The way Sana looked at Y/N the first time they met at the reunion was exceptionally different from the way she was looking at her right now.

She didn't know whether it was her eyes playing games with her, but the fiery look Sana first gave to Y/N dispersed into thin air and was instead replaced by a more calmer one.

Sana's eyes have always been expressive. You could tell when a million thoughts were going through her head. Just like if she wanted to kill someone through her gaze, or just melt due to a cute dog she saw on the street.

And right now, even her body language seemed to be more relaxed and civil.

You wished for Sana to be nicer to Y/N, now you got it, Momo!

Momo didn't know what it was, but with the way Sana was looking at Y/N along with her unusual calm self, seemed to have triggered the panic inside her.

If Sana ends up having feelings for Y/N... then it's equivalent to a war of the gods.