FT 33

The following day after the couple's eventful night, Y/N groggily woke up to the sight of her wife still laying in bed with her.

She fluttered her eyes open, slowly taking the duvet off her body to avoid waking up the woman sleeping peacefully.

She sat up, deciding to get out of bed early but was stopped when she heard a soft and husky voice from the other side of the bed, "Good morning, baby."

She tiredly tilted her head to the source of the voice, her gaze eventually falling onto Mina's eyes that seemed to always stare back at her filled with love and adoration.

Mina had propped herself up from laying down and wrapped her arms affectionately around Y/N's waist, preventing her from moving at all as she looked up, "Are you leaving?"

But before Y/N could even respond to her, she was already being pulled down back in bed and a weight of a head was pressing down on her chest, "Why aren't you talking? Did I break you last night?"

Y/N who was still in a daze, fluttered her eyes hastily before she regained her consciousness.

When she woke up, she felt exceptionally exhausted and worn out. But at the sight of her wife's delicate face in close proximity with her's, her exhaustion lessened by a lot.

And when she realised what they had done the previous night, her heart skipped a beat and her gaze seemed to have darkened.

She tries to push her indecent thoughts away and think about what was in their agenda for the weekend instead.

Mina had previously mentioned that they would fetch Heejin together and since it was the weekend, she shouldn't be that busy.

Now that she thought about it, she and the Young Mistress had slept together in one bed multiple times now. However, in the last two times, yes she counted, Mina left her to go and tend her business duties.

And this time... she actually stayed and even pulled her down to lay in bed longer.

There was a weird feeling stirring inside her chest, and she could feel her heart beat faster than ever.

Mina seemed to have felt it as she let out a husky giggle, removing her head from her wife's chest and finally stood up to start their day. Y/N got up too and sat just at the edge of their bed.

Her usual black silk robe was loosely wrapped around her alluring figure. Moreover, after all that they'd done last night, the ribbon around her waist was already undone, exposing her dangerous cleavage and tempting midriff.

And when Mina moved to get off the bed, Y/N caught sight of things that should only belong to her be touched by her.

Mina had her arms crossed above her chest as she practically faced her wife with her almost nude body.

At that point, Y/N felt she was about to faint and experience a nosebleed.

What did Mina do to her?! Since when did she feel this intoxicated for another woman?!

"Sorry, am I too much for you?" The woman was obviously teasing her, and it worked as she was left speechless and tongue tied.

The Young Mistress thought that her wife had a very stark contrast when they were in the sheets.

Y/N was shy when sober, but dangerous and overbearing when aroused.