FT 37

As Sehun walked down the spacious hallway of the Myoui Residence, he was still in deep thought after his conversation with Grandma Myoui.

The Old Madame must have said those things to him with good intentions, however, he felt as if her words were too harsh.

No matter how much he tried to suppress his pain, he couldn't bear to listen to her words.

Moreover, he didn't agree with her opinion. Everyone in the Myoui Family always thought he'd be the most worthy to marry Mina.

So why should he give up and go look for other women just because she was married? Did Grandma Myoui think he was a pushover and weak?

Sehun was solely depending on the thought of Mina and Y/N getting a divorce in the near future. After all, nothing was eternal in this universe.

He believed that after a year of waiting, the couple would eventually get a divorce and he would have the freedom to try and win Mina's heart again.

He only needed to wait for a year, it was nothing to him. After all, he'd been waiting for the Young Mistress for almost his entire lifetime.

Heaving a deep sigh, Sehun realises that he had to be careful with his next moves if he didn't want a target to be put behind his back.

First things first, he had to be familiar with his rival.

He needed to know every single thing about Y/N's little life, because with information comes knowledge and with knowledge he'd be able to use it against her.

He abruptly halted in his steps and pulled out his phone from his front pocket, his fingers hovering over a recent contact before he typed out a message.

"Sana, are you busy right now? I have a favour to ask. I want every bit of information about Y/N. Send it my way soon."

Sehun didn't even hesitate to press send, for he knew Sana would always be there for him.

Sana never says no to anything he asks for.

Because she liked him, and he has always used that to his advantage.

~~

Shortly after the couple arrived in their room, Mina had to leave without Y/N since she wanted to catch up with her father after not seeing each other for some time.

Mina's bedroom was located in the second floor whilst her father's office was on the third floor, therefore it took a while for her to reach it.

Unbeknownst to the Young Mistress, a tall man was hiding stealthily underneath the dark shadows of the staircase.

Sehun watched Mina slowly climb the stairs and when she was out of ear shot and sight, he rushed to the guest room prepared for him and picked up the telephone.

He stares at the device, hesitating to dial the telephone's number in Mina's room for a moment but he eventually types the numbers in.

At the other end of the spacious corridor, Y/N was simply spacing out as she stared outside of the windows in her wife's room.

It didn't take long before she started to doze off with her eyelids slowly becoming heavier each second that passed by.

However, before she could even go into a state of temporary emptiness and silence, the telephone close to Mina's vanity table started to ring loudly.

With the loud sound resonating inside the room, Y/N jolted upwards from the lazy boy and almost fell to the ground out of surprise.

She groaned lowly, walking up to the ringing device lazily before she decided to pick up, thinking it was Mina who wanted to tell her something important.