FT 47

It was unfortunately the last day of the weekend for Y/N and in a few days, she was going to be very busy for the photoshoot.

Y/N groans loudly as she laid in bed, but actually quietly inside her head as the sunlight through Mina's ginormous windows aggressively beamed at her.

Usually, she'd thank the sun for existing, but right now she wanted nothing to do with it.

Her voice was hoarse and her eyelids still refused to cooperate so she opts for blindly reaching for the blinds' remote on their bedside and groaned lowly once more when she couldn't feel for it. She realises it might be on Mina's side of the bed instead.

"Mina, the blinds." Y/N slurs lazily for her wife and expected the sound of the blinds closing but got nothing, "Mina?"

So with the most sluggish movement, she turns around in bed and realised she was talking to the air. For a second, Y/N nearly forgets that Mina always wakes up early even if it was the weekend and was probably drinking coffee downstairs or something.

With the deepest sigh one could muster, Y/N counts to three before standing up and doing her necessities in the bathroom.

She decides to go for a quick run for the day, so she wears some comfortable sweatpants, a black compression shirt, and her favorite running shoes. Tying her hair, she opts for her wife's elegant and extravagant staircase instead of the elevator to get her heart rate up.

The corners of Y/N's lips curl upward subconsciously when she sees her wife sitting in the living room and was about to walk up to her when suddenly, she realises that there was someone else in the room.

As she descended down the last steps, she hears an unfamiliar feminine voice in the foyer.

"It's strange that you're actually home during the weekend. Perhaps the rumors are true then."

Not long after, Y/N hears Mina's angelic chuckle followed by her voice. It was possibly the best thing she could hear first thing in the morning, "What rumors? I've simply learned how to prioritise rest amongst... other things."

Y/N takes her chances and leans behind the wall separating the stairs and foyer as she eavesdrops on their conversation. She didn't want to come out and see who it is and she wasn't sure why.

"How about you, how is it leading the Bae Family? Has Switzerland been treating you well?"

Bae..?

Who is this woman and what is she doing in Mina's house...

"As usual, nothing interesting. Maybe I should get married too. If marriage has you this relaxed and ecstatic, then it should make my life interesting too, right?" The woman whose voice sounded so serene and calm joked around in a light tone as the both of them laughed in harmony

Whoever this woman was, was a perfect match for Mina's elegant and mellow voice.

They could start a choir or some shit.

And whoever this woman was, must be so close to Mina that she let her inside her house.

Everyone knows how hard it is to step a foot inside her residence.

Y/N decided to tip toe up the stairs back to her room to ask someone in the house who on earth was in their house so early in the morning when suddenly, she was met with Masao's confused face behind her making her let out a quiet yelp of surprise.