FT 17

Y/N had no idea whether Mina was fatigued or simply wanted to rest, but she closed her eyes and slept soundly the whole car ride.

It was an opportunity for her to stare at the unconscious woman beside her.

While the Young Mistress was asleep, Y/N would turn her head to steal glances at her occasionally.

She finds herself pondering about the intimate things Mina had done to her the previous night and grew extremely flustered. Her pulse increased in speed rapidly.

She had to take a deep breath to calm herself down.

When they were near the school, Y/N quietly asked Masao to park the car in a spot not many students frequently passed by.

Although she was married to an outstanding woman like Myoui Mina, she had no intentions to let their marriage be known to outsiders.

Masao parked the car and waited patiently.

Y/N turns to look at the still unconscious woman carefully, planning to just inform her through text that she already arrived at class.

She was caught off guard when Mina slowly fluttered her eyes open.

Her eyes, darker than dusk and deeper than the void, stared at her, "Oh, we've arrived." Her voice sounded husky from the slumber she was in.

"Yeah." Y/N nodded at her words before speaking again, "I'm going now. I'll see you another day then."

She no longer waited for the other woman's reply and opened the car's door, only stopping when she heard a domineering voice behind her.

"I haven't allowed you to leave yet, have I?"

At the sound of the Young Mistress' frosty tone, she couldn't help but halt all of her movements.

She cautiously turned her head to look at her from behind and asked, "Is there something wrong?..."

A displeased frown bestowed upon the beautiful and charming woman's face, "Come here."

Y/N stares at her with curiosity, hesitation filled her body language but she still approached her nonetheless.

As soon as their bodies were close enough, Mina instantly wrapped her arms around her shoulders and pulled her down for a heated kiss. Before Y/N could even think, all she could feel was soft lips pressing against her's.

Right as her circulation was about to cut off, the Myoui finally pulled away from her gently.

The Young Mistress' fingers reached for face, wiping the lipstick stains from the edges of her mouth, "That was a kiss for good luck."

~~

Y/N felt her body shudder and knees wobble when she got out of the car hastily.

Her hands reach to cup her hot cheeks, refusing to stare at the car that was slowly moving away from her. She felt shy and embarrassed whenever Mina would kiss her.

As soon as she arrived in front of the women's dormitory, she received a call from her best friend Kang Seulgi.

"Y/N, I've been trying to reach you since yesterday! What the fuck! You need to come back here now!"

"Ah, let's talk about it later! I'm already downstairs, what's wrong?"

"Hajoon has been nagging about not being able to sleep in the top bunk. She wants to switch beds with you and now she's throwing your stuff away."