FT 31

Y/N felt her jaw slowly drop, catching it in time before the others could notice her.

The situation she was in was too embarrassing for her. She had no idea why Mina was suddenly in such a passive aggressive mood when Sehun was just showing his kindness.

They've been friends since they were in cribs, what she said was unnecessary, she thought.

"Oh... right. It's my fault that I didn't ask you first. I just thought... you still liked it." Sehun's fists were clenched in ball, the expression on his face becoming rigid from extreme embarrassment.

Everybody in the private room was not naive nor a fool, they knew Mina was trying to save her wife from being embarrassed by Sehun.

With that, the man could feel his chest tighten in pain even more.

He felt exceptionally disappointed in himself.

He knew Mina well more than others, and he had never seen her care about another person's feelings. She doesn't even acknowledge it.

She was a cold queen, untouchable in every aspect and refuses to be overly chummy even with the closest friends in her circle.

He could say with his whole chest and no doubt, that the way Mina treats him was far more pleasant than any other men who had tried to pursue her.

However, the way Mina treated Sehun was nothing compared to how affectionate and caring she was to Y/N.

The Myoui even defended her wife when she was fully capable of doing so herself.

Everything she was saying and doing to him was so foreign, it was never her personality to be so intimate with another person.

She even went as far as to embarrass him in front of their friends and her wife on their first meeting.

"You guys are so funny, haha! Y/N, listen to what Mina said. Just choose everything you like and your wish will be granted!" Momo immediately tries to break the tension between the two best friends as if it was her job to do so.

Y/N could only stare at Sehun and Mina who had heavy gazes lingering on each other. It took a few moments before she realised Momo was trying to divert their attention to the menu instead.

"Oh, you're so kind, Momo! I'll definitely put a dent on your bank account!" As soon as Y/N said that, she hastily grabs the nearest menu and pretended she didn't notice the tension.

She hummed as she checked out a few dishes, suddenly feeling a soft pat on her shoulder.

Mina also had a menu stuffed in her hands, seemingly pointing at something that looked like a special kind of french toast, "Baby, I want this, but I don't think I can finish it all. Is it alright if you eat some for me?"

Although Mina had a normal expression on her face, Y/N couldn't help but feel flustered as if she was flirting with her, "Sure, I'll... finish it all for you."

Sehun had his gaze zeroed onto them during that interaction. There was a subtle pinch to his heart, as if something was threatening to stab him fatally.

Letting out a sharp breath, he closes his eyes before he stood up out of the blue, startling everybody, "I forgot I needed to call someone. I'll be back in a bit."

Momo could only watch his masculine figure abruptly rush out of the private room with a sigh as if he was being chased out.

The moment Mina had announced her marriage, she knew everything in their circle would inevitably change.