FT 28

Y/N stared intently into the gaze of her wife, seeing the desire lingering heavily in the depths of it.

The woman's beautiful face leaned closer to her, her hot breath landing just enough to ghost on the corner her lips.

"Mina..." Y/N unconsciously calls out for her name in a state of a strong daze. The things she was doing on her lap was too overbearing for her poor heart.

Without warning, Mina's heated kiss landed on her lips, overflowing passion spilling out of her breath.

"Baby, call me darling." She mumbled into the kiss, her grip tightening around Y/N's neck as if she was afraid that she'd run away from her.

The Young Mistress' entire being was being overwhelmed by desire and lust. And her low groan that Y/N swore almost sounded like a moan during their kiss couldn't pacify her chaotic thoughts.

She could feel Mina tug her even closer, tongue gliding on her lower lip as if wanting every inch of her body all to herself.

The woman in Y/N's lap was hot and had a seductive scent, almost like a delicious feast she wanted to devour.

A feast that belonged to only her and no one else.

Although the Myoui's advances and moves were slowly making her fall into her trap, the both of them knew it wasn't the best time to do it.

As much as it was tormenting for Mina, she wanted the woman underneath her to have no other woman in mind other than her when it happens.

An intimate thing like that is meant to be meaningful, not when Y/N had just ended a long term relationship with another not too long ago.

A woman as outstanding and gorgeous as Mina knew she didn't have to look desperate in order to initiate something with her wife anyway.

From her previous words, she was confident enough give Y/N a week or two to get used to her presence.

Y/N was surprised at how fierce her wife was kissing her to the point she was turning red from the shortness of breath.

The moment she could feel her body lose control, hand reach out to grip Mina's waist and pushed her away gently.

She took deep breaths, panting as she avoided the Myoui's heavy gaze just linger on her.

But the moment she looked up to her face that could rival goddesses, she could see how the desire in her eyes hasn't diminished.

Mina's gaze became more fierce yet mesmerising when she thought about the intense kiss they shared seconds ago.

All her self control Mina had was thrown out the window and if Y/N didn't push her away in time, she might have not been able to stop herself.

A faint blush was spread across her cheeks and her eyes were hooded as if she was in a daze.

Y/N saw it and could feel how her wife suddenly started squirming on her lap.

Her face and ears immediately burned red when she realised Mina was being sexually aroused by the intense moment they just had.

She gently yet hastily pushed her off her lap, averting her gaze and opened her luggage to distract herself, "I... I'll start unpacking. It's late already so if you want to stay for tonight, I'll sleep on the couch."

Y/N could feel her mind waver and started to believe Mina was making her malfunction.

When she thought about how her wife acted just after they kissed... she got even more nervous.