FT 38

As soon as Y/N step foot outside in the cold hallway, she felt lost and empty and didn't know where exactly to go.

After all this was her first time to visit there.

She pondered about it for a few moments and decided to wander inside the Grand Myoui Residence until Mina calmed down, letting her feet drag her anywhere with no specific destination in mind.

Thinking about Mina's awful and obviously hurt expression when she closed the door, Y/N started to regret all the things she told her wife.

She didn't really expect her to become so angry.

If she'd known her reaction beforehand, she would never even say those words to her.

However, she couldn't turn back time and take back everything she said. All she could do was reflect on her mistakes and apologise sincerely to Mina.

This time, she'd really gone overboard with her words to the point it hurt and angered her wife.

And it wasn't easy to hurt a woman like Mina.

Moreover, the only reason why Mina had assumed that Y/N still had Jennie locked away in her heart was because she was showing little to no concern for her feelings at all, it was as if they weren't even married.

Y/N couldn't even blame her, because every other woman would feel the same.

It was at that moment that Y/N's mistake dawned on her, feeling a strong sense of determination to clear things up and apologise sincerely to Mina.

Right now, the Young Mistress is still burning in extreme rage and frustration, therefore everything Y/N would say will only add more fuel to the fire whether it was negative or not. They had to be apart even for an hour to calm down, only then would they have a rational conversation.

Truthfully, she didn't know what pushed her to say such things to her wife right after she had confessed that her heart belongs to her.

Y/N cared a lot for Mina, but it seemed as though she didn't show it enough for her to feel reassured.

And as a matter of fact, if the Myoui ever falls for someone else or a certain man unexpectedly in the future, she could already feel her heart break into tiny little pieces at the mere thought of it.

A few moments pass by when Y/N realised that her feet had led her to an entrance of an extravagant and breathtaking garden.

In the southern end of the garden, there were plum blossoms waiting for their turn to bloom and countless cherry trees and maple trees can be seen resting along the miniature pond on the northern part. There were also gorgeous flowers spread across the whole garden, giving her a sense of comfort and warmth.

She found a bench to sit on and simply spaced out in her own thoughts for a while, listening to the calming sound of the pond when suddenly, her phone started to vibrate aggressively on her right pocket.

Phones and telephones disrupting her train of thought was starting to become a reoccurring thing.

Y/N fished for her phone and when she looked at the familiar contact, a small smile appeared on her face as she accepted the call.

"D'you wanna go to the mall and just roam around? I'm really bored, please help me." Right at that moment, Seulgi was the perfect person to talk to about her dilemma.

"Sorry, Seul, I... can't. I'm actually quite troubled right now. I think I made someone extremely angry and hurt them and I feel like... shit."

A loud snort could be heard from the other line, sounding as if Seulgi found humour in her best friend's misery, "Ah, it's fine and by someone, you mean your wife?"