FT 22

The following day after the troublesome incident.

Y/N had overheard that both Hajoon and Yejun were expelled by the university.

It wasn't only her that knew about it, the news spread like wildfire in the entire campus.

Simultaneously, all the leading media channels were reporting about the overnight bankruptcy of Song Corporation. All their stocks spiralled down drastically and there was not a slightest chance of salvaging their company.

Song Corporation was a well known and reputable enterprise in the city. During the 25 years they've been operating, they never encountered any issues.

However, in just one night, they went bankrupt. The public was in immense shock when the news was spread.

Due to how unusual it was, everyone started to speculate about it.

Some said that there were internal problems with their management that outsiders didn't know and now, it impacted them in a harsh way.

Others said that the boss of Song Corporation greatly offended someone of high status and they took revenge.

Then if it was the latter, only one could imagine how influential and powerful the person they offend was.

Soon enough, Y/N had heard about the news too.

She pulled out her phone and hastily typed out a text to Mina, "Did you really make Song Corporation go bankrupt?!"

Not even a minute passed and Mina replied already. It was if she was waiting for her message, "Yes I did."

Y/N could feel her jaw drop to the ground as she stares at her phone dumbfounded. She asked again, "Why? Is it because of me?"

Mina replied quickly, "Yes."

Y/N was speechless at her bold actions.

Even though she wasn't very interested with business and finances, she knew making a renowned company go bankrupt in one night wasn't near easy.

Moreover, she never expected Mina to go and do such a drastic move for her.

She felt it was unnecessary to do so. Hajoon and Yejun already paid the price by facing expulsion from university and Beom Suk broke his legs, she thought the punishment was already enough.

Who would have thought that Mina would seriously make their family's business go bankrupt?!

Wasn't it too imposing of her?

She pondered about it for a while, only stopping when she realised she received another message, "You're not in class right now?"

Y/N was still in a state of shock but quickly composed herself to type out a reply, "Mhm, morning classes are over. I have one more left in the afternoon."

Mina responses were fast, "Come down here."

Y/N frowned as she read her message, not knowing what she meant by her words, "Huh? What do you mean come down?"

She was even more confused when Mina suddenly called her the moment she sent her text.

Once she picked up accordingly, a sweet voice dropping in honey spilled into her ears, "I'm downstairs, come here."

Y/N could feel her heart pounding against the walls of her chest.

She didn't know she was so shocked actually.