FT 30

The first thing Y/N noticed when she woke up was the empty space right beside her.

She rubbed her eyes groggily, sitting up as she reached for her phone on instinct.

Squinting her still tired eyes, she was surprised to see the messages Mina had left on her phone.

"Baby, I arrived at my office. Hope I didn't wake you up when I was preparing."

"We'll go together for the reunion tonight, so wait for me. Also, I got Ryujin to buy you guys some breakfast. Don't go to class with an empty stomach!"

With how sweet and thoughtful Mina was, Y/N couldn't help but let a smile be etched on her face. She read the messages again and again, feeling warm all over her body.

Her wife really was telling the truth when she said she thinks about her all the time especially when they were away from each other.

Now that she was in a good mode, Y/N replied with a soft smile, "Yes, ma'am! don't skip your meals too!"

Putting her phone aside after she sent the short message, she immediately got up to go and prepare for her classes with Seulgi.

~~

Y/N had just finished putting on a new set of clothes when a knock resonated inside the dorm. She opened it in a rush, groaning under her breath when she almost tripped over her own shoes.

It was Ryujin, standing in front of her in formal attire as she held out bags of breakfast for them.

Her wife's assistant greets her accordingly, a soft smile was gently resting on her face, "Good morning, Madame."

She stretches out her hands politely, handing the bags out for Y/N to take, "This is the breakfast the Young Mistress had asked me to bring you."

"I'm not exactly familiar with what Madame likes, therefore I got a variety of everything. If you have any requests, you can let me know."

Y/N smiled at her considerateness, however she wasn't a picky eater and knew she was bound to eat whatever was in the bags, "Thank you, Miss Shin. I'll be fine with whatever she gives me."

Ryujin was caught off guard, as if she was not expecting that response. She composed herself and smiled back, "The Young Mistress also wanted me to tell you about something."

"Mm, what is it?"

"The Young Mistress said breakfast, lunch and dinner is important. She said if you remember that, she'll be happy."

Y/N was stunned with what she heard for a moment, feeling embarrassed that her wife had even requested someone to say those things to her personally.

A sweet and warm sensation tickled her heart, she nodded her head and smiled, "I got it, thank you for this."

"No worries, if there's nothing else, I will be taking my leave now, Madame."

Ryujin bowed to her slightly before walking off, disappearing into the empty and eerily silent hallway of the dorms.

Right as the woman left, the other door of the bedroom swung open sloppily. Seulgi had walked out, rubbing her eyes as she yawned like a bear who had just woken up from a deep slumber.

She walks as slow as a turtle towards her best friend, "Y/N, who was that? I heard someone knocking on our door. Don't tell me it was a stripper!"

"No! you just woke up and you're already having dirty thoughts. It was Mina's assistant and she brought us breakfast!" Y/N rolled her eyes, placing the bags filled with food down on the table as she took them out one by one.