FT 23

She was about to protest with her request, thinking it was inappropriate for them to do it in a public place.

When silence filled the room, Y/N slowly understood what she meant.

When Mina said she wanted to sleep with her.... she meant it in the most purest way.

She actually thought it was something dirty?!

Even she was shocked that she dared to even let her mind wander off to those type of thoughts.

From the kiss, embrace, to sleeping together, those were all scenarios her mind created willingly.

Since when did she start acting this way?

Fortunately, Mina was already sound asleep in her arms and had no idea of the embarrassment she was going through.

Y/N felt her cheeks burn red again. She didn't even need a mirror to figure out that she was flushed.

The woman in her embrace... felt extremely petite and warm against her own body.

Mina's small face was just beneath Y/N's chin and when she squirmed even a little, her nose would brush against her neck once in a while.

From her peaceful breathing alone, she could already feel how attractive she was.

The room they had to themselves felt so tranquil and quiet, her stable breaths were the only thing that could be heard.

Warm sunlight pierced through the thick windows as soft sounds of birds happily chirping could be heard from the entrance.

"Mina..?" Y/N called out for her name ever so softly, doubting that she actually had fallen asleep in a position like that.

She laid in her arms for less than five minutes and she had fallen in deep sleep already?

Didn't she say that she won't feel sleepy no matter how little she slept the previous day?

The woman did not respond to her call.

"Mina? Are you seriously sleeping?" This time, Y/N whispered quietly to avoid scaring her. She felt as if her mind would go crazy if she had to stay close to Mina longer.

The Myoui still showed no signs of moving nor consciousness.

It was obvious that she had fallen asleep.

It was a deep sleep too.

While she was very comfortable and warm, Y/N was stuck in a more awkward position.

Although Mina was very light and slender, her arms were bound to get tired from constant weight being pressed on it.

Her arms were going to fall off!

Y/N was contemplating whether she should forcefully free herself from their position but when she recalled her wife's words about sleeping, she couldn't find it in her heart to do it.

Ah, it was already hard for Mina to get even two hours of sleep. This was already her chance to get some rest, so she decided to just tolerate her.

~~

Subconsciously, Y/N had fallen asleep a few minutes after Mina did.

And when she woke up... she felt that she was already inside a moving vehicle.

A pleasing scent immediately invaded her senses. She looks around and sees that Mina was already driving beside her.

The first thing Y/N noticed was that the coat she wore was no longer on her body.