FT 11

The way her lips were pressed on her's felt electrifying.

Though she wore nothing on her lips, Mina still thought she tasted pleasant.

The young Myoui had tasted it so many times that night that it wouldn't be enough to count on her fingers, but she still felt her heartbeat speed up.

As if a trigger was set off inside Mina's head, the memories of them together flooded her mind. Her eyes were ablaze as she kisses the woman.

Y/N's eyes were widened when she felt Mina start to play with the hairs at the back of her neck. Her first instinct was to gently push her off before things get heated between them.

She takes her hands off the Young Mistress' shoulders and scooted away from her. Her chest was going up and down from the intense kiss.

Who would've thought that Mina, a woman who has never been in a relationship, was an outstanding kisser?

Thinking about that, Y/N's cheeks reddened inevitably, "Mina, knock it off. We were still talking..." She mumbles embarrassingly as her eyes wander to the car's window.

She had a helpless expression on her face. She felt so flustered that she couldn't even face Mina.

She even wished that she would just disappear at that moment.

At that point, the blushing didn't just stay at her cheeks. It invaded her whole face that even her ears were a bright shade of red.

She was lucky that the car was dim.

Mina stares at her with a gaze filled of amusement. She even had to physically stop herself from leaning in and giving her ear a chaste peck.

But she had no intention of making her more flustered than she already was.

She had to remember that they've only been together for less than a day.

The Young Mistress nods her head carefully and crosses her legs again, finally sitting properly, "Hmph, fine. Let's eat and rest first. We'll do it after."

Wow...

Y/N could feel her jaw drop in surprise. The hair at the back of her neck stood tall as Mina's words slowly but surely registered in her head.

She wasn't a child. She knew what she was insinuating with the 'do it' and it didn't help the fact that she was still flustered from their kiss.

The young Myoui was really the living proof that looks can be deceiving.

No one would expect that someone with a cold exterior like Mina would act this coy to her.

While the pair was stuck in their own little world, they forgot that Masao was still in front. He could hear their whole conversation.

His face reddened uncontrollably when he hears their words.

He couldn't believe that the Young Mistress could be such a flirty woman.

At first, he doubted that she and Y/N would be able to complement each other well.

But after seeing them interact together, his doubts shouldn't even be a mere thought in the first place.

~~

Mina had taken the both of them to an overly extravagant restaurant.

It was dizzyingly perched on the 65th floor and stood tall 800 feet in the breathtaking night sky. 

And of course, the best view is always reserved for the Young Mistress and her guests no matter the occasion.

The head chef immediately got to his feet once he caught sight of the Myoui, "Oh! Evening, Young Mistress." He bowed respectfully after.