FT 43

"I got it, I got it! Stop shouting for a moment, Dabin!" The woman, or Nayeon as she was just called, had a husky yet sweet voice as she whined out to whom Y/N assumed as her manager.

As Y/N stared at Nayeon, all she radiated was positive and enthusiastic energy one would naturally be attracted to.

"Gosh— I'm really sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. I didn't hurt you or anything did I?" This time, Nayeon turned her full attention the woman she almost dragged down with her, asking in a low and worried voice.

Y/N was still distracted and wasn't looking at her but when she averted her gaze to make eye contact, her neck practically snapped at the speed she turned to face her when she had just confirmed her guess.

She indeed recognised the woman she just saved.

Seulgi did her research and tried to find out who was the female celebrity Y/N was going to work with for the photoshoot based on teasers and schedules. Eventually, she narrowed it down to three people.

Im Nayeon was one of them.

Y/N didn't know how reliable were her best friends data analysis skills though.

However, even if Seulgi already told her that Nayeon was most likely the mystery celebrity, she couldn't possibly keep her cool once she saw her for the first time in real life.

It's not like Y/N was an avid fan of Nayeon, the kind that followed her everywhere and kept up with every little news about her.

But Im Nayeon was currently one of the most famous and sought after celebrities, with her latest mini album being a mega hit almost everywhere. Therefore even if Y/N wasn't her fan, she knew who she was as a singer.

Y/N could only stiffly stand in front of Nayeon, simply gawking at her gorgeous face that looked even more gorgeous in real life.

And then it dawned on her, again, for the hundredth time on the same day, that Im Nayeon was actually standing in front of her, talking to her and staring directly at her.

Oh, the amount of people who would kill to be in my spot right now...

Y/N was standing so close to Nayeon she could see just how perfectly sculpted her face was, her skin was so smooth that it was hard to believe a human could actually achieve this level of perfection.

Moreover, even if she was in simply casual wear on a normal day, she still appeared very stylish.

Nayeon was wearing a fitted baby blue crop top, oversized grey sweatpants, a pair of Nike dunks, and a cap. She also had a small Louis Vuitton purse hanging on her shoulder.

Eventually, Y/N realised that she was practically having an internal monologue in front of a famous celebrity and immediately became embarrassed, snapping back into reality as she cleared her throat with reddened cheeks, "Y-Yeah, I'm fine, no big deal. I should be the one worried about you, you slipped and almost fell. Are you alright?"

Y/N looked Nayeon up and down, trying to find if their were any physical injuries although she knew there weren't any the moment she started whining to her manager earlier.

"I'm fine! Thanks for saving me, by the way." A bright and charismatic smile took over Nayeon's face. Considering Nayeon's status and influence, she was extremely down to earth and even seemed to be a little abashed.

Knowing she was fine, Y/N was about to bid her goodbye to let the both of them go on with their day. However, when she was about to do so, she was stopped by a random, yet amusing question from the pop star.

Nayeon pointed at the cafe behind her before humming in curiosity, "Do you know what's the best coffee I can get from there, perhaps? It's my first time here so..."