FT 45

If Jennie is still in a relationship with that good-for-nothing man, then what in the world is she doing here inside my dorm?

I could care less about what that man would feel about her going to me while she's drunk, but she shouldn't even be here in the first place.

Everything was happening way too fast, but the moment it fully dawned onto Y/N that Jennie was at her dorm, her chest felt congested and a sharp pain struck her heart. All of a sudden, it was a chore to even breathe.

Currently, Y/N was mindlessly staring at her ex-fiancée who was sleeping peacefully inside Seulgi's room through the doorway, blissfully unaware of the chaos and trouble she was causing for the both of them.

I'll have to treat Seulgi a life time supply of meals for invading her room like this.

She didn't know whether it was a blessing or a curse that Seulgi was currently outside busy with work.

But right now, maybe it was a blessing since there was no other place where she could let Jennie rest. Moreover, her room was already off limits by default, it just felt completely wrong for her to let her stay in the same room where Mina sleeps in.

It wasn't like Y/N had a choice, if she hadn't let Jennie inside her dorm, then the students lounging around at their floor would eventually see her and create harmful gossip.

Y/N didn't dare to let her feet touch beyond the doorframe of Seulgi's room. She was already risking her life by letting the woman her wife was extremely jealous of, someone she despises and wants to take down, stay inside her dorm without her knowing.

Y/N didn't want this, she didn't even think of having her ex-fiancée laying in front of her on this fine afternoon. She's been avoiding her, and she thought the latter did too. She was scared.

No, she was terrified.

She was terrified that the closer she was to Jennie, the more her brain malfunctions and she ends up casually letting her lay on her chest and tread her fingers on her hair just like old times as if nothing happened. It became a habit, a muscle reflex, something she's subconsciously done millions of times during their relationship that sometimes she had absolutely no control over it.

However, things have changed. Y/N was married to someone else now.

Things are going well for them lately, and Y/N had no desire to do something that would possibly hurt Mina.

Mina...

I need to get Jennie out of here as soon as possible.

"Miss Y/N?" Nabi, Jennie's assistant, hesitantly called out for her. It was only then that the ringing in Y/N's ears halted and she painfully tore her eyes away from her ex-fiancée.

But before Nabi could even explain herself, she was cut off immediately by Y/N who only glared at her with every ounce of disappointment she had, "She... can't be here. She can't be seen with me, you know that. Why did you even bring her to my dorm?"

To say she was disappointed was an understatement.

She was angry, a ball of rage silently forming inside of her. Y/N rarely gets angry at things that are out of the other party's control, but this time, it was different.

This was something that shouldn't even be thought of in the first place.

"I'm really sorry for this... President Kim was making a scene earlier at the hotel. I-I was supposed to drive her home but she threatened to fire me if I didn't bring her to you... and considering her recent decisions, she was really serious. I can't lose this job. I'm really, really sorry." Nabi looked stressed, worn out and exhausted as she bowed her head in shame in front of Y/N who was pinching the bridge of her nose.