FT 36

As the vehicle halted in the stoplight, Masao received a text message from the Myoui Grand Residence, specifically the head butler.

It was a message from Master Myoui, requesting to tell Mina to visit their residence as her grandmother had been wanting to see her after some time.

Mina's father was still young and his age didn't dare to show in his looks, in fact, he was only in his early 50's

And after that, Master Myoui also wanted to inform Mina that a guest was staying with them for the night since he came back from New York.

It was Oh Sehun.

Masao swallows thickly as he stares at his boss' figure through the rear view mirror. He saw that Y/N was gazing at the road peacefully and had her wife's head resting on her shoulder.

He caught sight of the green light from his peripheral vision and stepped on the pedal before speaking quietly.

"Young Mistress, your father had just requested for your presence in his residence. Your grandmother has been asking for you as well and there is also a guest tonight."

Mina simply hummed as she talked, only arching an eyebrow when she heard the last bit, "Guest? We have a guest?"

"Young Mistress, there is only one man Master and Madam welcome to their home."

Her expression turned dull in an instant when she heard his response and immediately thought of a certain man. However, with a sharp tone, she still replied, "Let someone prepare French Toast in advance, and I want it done perfectly when I get back."

Hearing her peculiar and vague response, Masao couldn't help but frown in confusion, "French... French Toast?"

"Yes, tell them to add some blueberries too."

Masao simply pursed his lips and typed in a reply when they reached another stoplight.

On the side, Y/N simply listened to her wife converse and casted her hooded gaze down to her when she stopped speaking, "Your father wants you to go home?"

Mina nodded and suddenly, a small smirk was etched on her delicate face, "Baby, you don't need to be so formal. You're already part of my family."

As soon as those words left Mina's mouth, Y/N felt sheer embarrassment rush into her system.

She was already married to Mina, therefore she was already part of their family... she had to remember this.

However, until now, she still hadn't properly processed everything that has happened in their marriage. How could she think of belonging to her wife's family?!

"And yes, he's asking me to come back." With the most subtlest pout, the Young Mistress whined out in annoyance, "Do you want to come with me?"

She and Y/N had gotten married to each other in a rush, therefore she didn't have time to bring her home to introduce her to her family.

And today, it was either pure coincidence or perfect timing that Master Myoui had asked her to come back to their residence.

Hearing such bold words come out of Mina's mouth, Y/N was shocked and immediately asked in disbelief, "Come back with you? You're asking me to go to your family's home?"