FT 20

Instead of minding the small bruises slowly darkening on her skin, Y/N simply turned red at Mina's words.

She had no idea why and how easily embarrassed she gets when she was beside the woman.

The furious discussions amongst the crowd were still ongoing.

Both Hajoon and Yejun were also being held by the bodyguards.

They had a look of utter disbelief in their faces... and a scared expression plastered underneath it.

At first, they assumed Y/N's ex-fiancée was the one who brought all these men over, but now it was proven false.

They were instead brought by a woman with an imposing aura. Nobody knew who she was but it was crystal clear that she had both money and power.

That kind of imperious and domineering presence she had, forced everyone to respect her just from the first glance.

Ordinary citizens weren't even capable of this. Only those of high caliber would have such aura.

Hajoon eyed the mystery woman in envy.

She flickered her gaze up and down and saw the the necklace Myoui Mina wore on her neck.

She felt even more envy shoot up in her veins.

Those type of necklaces were the ones she saw at exclusive luxury exhibitions.

It was a limited edition diamond necklace that had a hefty price exceeding 800 thousand USD.

There were only five in the entire world.

Moreover, only those of prestige status could get their hands on it.

In other words, all the wealthy people she knew weren't enough to obtain it.

Therefore the woman she angered, was even more influential than Y/N's ex-fiancée?

If it was true, then why has she never seen her face before?

But what Hajoon didn't know, was that Mina had been residing overseas for most of her life and only came back recently.

Moreover, she preferred to keep a low profile and didn't like the idea of revealing her status to outsiders. Therefore information about her was extremely scarce.

The general public had no idea who she was.

And even if she wasn't as known as the others, Hajoon still couldn't help but feel immense jealousy.

When Y/N got together with Kim Jennie, everyone was already envious of her. How could this woman who seemed more powerful suddenly appear in her life?!

As Hajoon sneered and whined in her head, she could suddenly feel Mina's heavy gaze burning her slowly.

Hajoon felt goosebumps and a chill down her spine that she couldn't control.

It was as if Medusa herself was staring at her.

She began to shiver uncontrollably as if she was thrown to the coldest place on Earth.

The woman hadn't even uttered a single word to her. All she did was give her a menacing glare for a few moments before turning away.

But those few moments... was easily the worst thing that has happened in her life.

She felt like she had been turned to stone and wanted to pass out.