FT 21

On their way to the hospital, Mina rang Yeri's phone.

It took only a few rings for her best friend to pick up and when she did, she spoke in a tired tone, "Mina, if this is about your consultation, let's do it another day. Or maybe you can visit after I get some sleep."

Mina played with the hem of Y/N's shirt and simply snickered at her words, "Why? Did someone tire you out last night?"

Yeri groaned in pure annoyance, "Oh my god... fuck you! I just came from the operating room, okay?! Go and operate for 12 whole hours and we'll see how it feels! I'm as tired as Boo, no! Not even Momo's dog is as tired as me!"

Mina felt no instability or sympathy in her heart as she simply listens to her best friend's complaints.

"Okay, I get you're tired but you just have to spare an hour for me. I'm bringing Y/N to your hospital right now and we're arriving in 5 minutes. She's injured. I want you to take a look."

Y/N snaps her head furiously to her direction when she heard her words.

She wanted to say that her injuries weren't even serious but immediately decided against it when she saw Mina's heavy glare.

"Y/N?" For the first time, Yeri heard Mina address someone casually. She was shocked and took a few moments to compose herself, "You're talking about your wife? What happened? Is it serious?"

"Mhm, yes." Mina averted her gaze to the woman's arms and neck, frowning earnestly when she saw her bruises, "She hurt her arms and upper chest. Check her properly or I'll get worried."

Hearing her best friend sound so solemn and frigid, Yeri sincerely thought that Y/N suffered serious injuries and didn't hesitate to accept her request.

"I see, inform me immediately when you reach the hospital. Uh does.... does she need a stretcher? Do I need to call for assistance?"

Mina was speechless and felt as if Yeri was mocking her.

After a few seconds of silence, she spoke with an irritated expression on her face, "No, she doesn't. I'll call you later bye."

~~

They reached the hospital quickly thanks to Masao's professional driving capabilities.

The moment Y/N's foot came into contact with the hospital's grounds, Mina wrapped her arms around her shoulders to support her footing.

Although she appreciated her concern, she still spoke to her in a helpless tone, "...I can walk by myself."

She only suffered minor bruises, not bloody and violent injuries.

But the Young Mistress didn't even spare her a single glance and had no intentions of letting her hands leave her wife's shoulders.

Y/N felt extremely embarrassed when she received many curious stares along the way. All she could do was look down and let her woman lead the way.

Mina only let go of her when they reached the office.

"Come here, let me see. Tell me where you feel pain." Yeri's face looked extremely worn out after performing an exhausting operation. But when she saw Y/N arrive, she still pushed herself to examine her carefully.

Few minutes passed, and she felt dumbfounded.

She raised her head slowly and looked at her best friend in confusion, "Mina, what injuries are you talking about?"