FT 12

Y/N blinked her eyes furiously, trying to convince herself that she was just in a silly little dream.

But she knew she wasn't, especially when she could feel the deep gaze of the woman sitting across her and the way her body tingled at her words.

"Mina, you might enjoy seeing me flustered but you should be more serious about these things."

"Hmm? I am serious. Do I look like I'm joking?" The Young Mistress asks in an appalled tone. Desire could be seen in the depths of her eyes. "I was serious when I told you that I like you."

The both of them just stared at each other. The tension that dissipated earlier came back.

Y/N could see the way Mina's eyes seared with flames of desire.

Seeing that familiar look, she got nervous once again. So she got up with wobbling knees before barely coughing out, "Bathroom. I need to go to the bathroom."

The moment those words left her mouth, she almost looked like a marathoner fighting for first place with how fast she fled.

~~

The sleeves of Y/N's jacket were bunched up to her elbows. She turns on the faucet, rinsing her face with ice cold water to wake herself up.

As she stares at herself in the mirror, she could feel her heartbeat slowly function properly again.

But suddenly, her wind wandered off to Mina's words again.

"I was serious when I told you that I like you."

The Young Mistress' seductive and charming voice started to ring inside her mind like a broken tape. She shuts her eyes tightly, taking deep breaths to convince herself that they were only married on paper and nothing else.

When she composed herself and walked out of the bathroom, she could only roll her eyes when she heard a familiar deep voice that belonged to a man.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Y/N could only yawn in reply. Looking at the man in front of her plainly.

She was really unlucky today.

If she wasn't, then why did she and Satan himself have to cross paths twice in a span of one day.

As always, she was cut off before she could even speak, "Oh wow, it's really you. Are you stalking us? How'd you even get in?"

Y/N could practically see the irritation in Taeyong's face drip down to the floor. She gives him a frown, "I don't own you an explanation. Move out of my way."

But since Taeyong was much taller than her, his huge manly frame was enough to block the hallway of the bathroom.

He crosses his arms and looks down on her, "No, this restaurant has three Michelin stars and is one of the most sought after in the city. For people to even breathe in here, they'd have to book a spot months in advance."

"I also can't ignore the fact that the smallest dish here has a staggering five figure price. And judging from recent events, I don't think...." He trails off with a fake worried expression on his face.

Y/N stares at him amusingly. She found it funny. She hasn't even said anything that could make him feel infuriated yet here he was wasting saliva and precious time.

"Anyway, now that you and Jennie have separated, I am sure that you don't have anyone to support you anymore. What a shame."

"But I've noticed something. I know you're with someone of high status since you got in here. But Y/N, don't jump on everyone who has a lot of money, okay? After all, our family will look worse."