FT 34

Heejin was sitting tensely inside Mina's car, and although they were already a few more blocks to her residence, the younger girl couldn't help but let her eyes roam around the interior of the car in curiosity.

This car was beautiful, and she even has her own chauffeur along with it?!

Their family was once at the top too, therefore she had gotten a taste of what it felt to live a luxurious life.

Heejin was simply staring at the windows when she finally lets herself look to her right, where Mina was quietly seated. And when she dropped her vision beside her, she caught sight of her gorgeous bag.

She knew that it was from Chanel, specifically a Chanel Diamond Forever Classic Bag that costs hundreds and thousands of dollars.

Initially, when Heejin first met Mina, she already had a hunch that the woman her sister married was extremely wealthy.

However, she didn't really know how wealthy she was and didn't necessarily have the desire to pry either.

But right at this moment, sitting in a car that painfully expensive and staring at a bag that could pay off someone's life, she already knew the power Mina held.

"Sister..." Heejin turned her body slightly to face Mina, feeling Y/N's gaze move onto her as she stared through the rear view mirror, "Your bag is a limited edition from Chanel, isn't it?"

Since Y/N was seated at the front, she couldn't really see what Mina and her sister looked like as they conversed.

The Young Mistress replied quietly, "Limited edition... I don't quite remember."

As she answered, Heejin was rendered speechless with her response and her widened eyes successfully showed her shock.

How could she simply forget about a bag like that?!

Pushing aside her shock, she composes herself and asks more questions out of curiosity, "Sister, how many bags and purses do you have? Is the Hermes Kelly your most exclusive one?"

As she questioned her more, Mina slowly took it seriously and went into deep thought.

"I've never really thought of counting before, so I don't have the slightest idea of how many bags I own. When we get back, I'll have someone count it for me."

"And I have more impressive bags, the more exclusive ones are in my closet. If you want to look, I'll let you inside later."

And once again, Heejin was rendered speechless and at that point, she could even feel the gears in her head stop working.

Mina had too many bags... that she doesn't even count and remember anymore.

She felt like she was going to faint and be ridden in a stretcher again.

"Can... I touch them?" Although she was in a state of immense shock, Heejin was still extremely curious with the most exclusive bag she had in her possession.

Heejin didn't have the resources nor wealth to purchase such things, therefore she could only stare at them from afar.

"Of course you can." Mina smiled softly before she giggled, "You can even try them on if you want."

If Momo was listening to their conversation right at that moment, she would definitely be throwing a fit at this point.

Momo had tried millions of times to borrow Mina's most expensive bag before and even proposed deals just to let her fingertips roam against its material but to her disappointment, the Myoui never budged.