1: transmigrated to another world

Edited by Relendria

[E/n: I've capitalized Granny Sue because the context makes it seem like her name which makes it a proper pronoun in English. So "my aunt" would not be capitalized but "Aunt Betty" would be.

I changed "gran gran Sue" to just "Gran Gran" because it's extremely rare for a grandchild to ever use their grandparent's given name. It's common to have a different form of "grandmother/grandfather", though. I called my grandmother "Gram" most of the time.

"Hustler" has negative connotations for being a scammer or con artist. I changed it to "ambitious person" because it seems to fit the character of Liang Meng Yao. (By the way, I have been separating Meng and Yao because we don't usually have two capitals in a name. So it should either be Meng Yao or Mengyao.)

Question: Did he transfer college (as in start attending a new college) or did he transfer college majors (like switching from a "business" major to a "management" major)?

I hope you approve of my corrections. 😄]

Liang Meng Yao rode through the neighborhood on his bike before stopping at the gate of an old lady.

"Liang Meng Yao there wasn't a need to come so early; you need your rest" the old lady smiled.

"It's okay. I've rest enough. You shouldn't worry, Granny Sue"

The old lady smiled as Liang Meng Yao parked his bicycle, walked through the gate, and entered the house with Granny Sue.

Liang MengYao finished fixing the sink then wiped his face with a cloth.

"Here, have a drink. You must be tired"

"No, I'm fine. No need to worry, Granny Sue"

"Gran Gran!"

Their attention was caught at the door where a girl with a purse at at her side stood. Liang Meng Yao observed her. The girl was fairly pretty. As she looked at him, she immediately became flustered.

"Liang Meng Yao, hello. I didn't know you were here," she said bashfully.

"Oh, I'm only here for a short period of time," he said with a smile.

"Um, you dyed your hair. It's pretty," she complimented.

"Oh, this... A hairdresser friend said she wanted to try something and I let her dye my hair white. It turned out well and I really like it, so I let it be," he explained.

"Ah, aren't you two just the cutest things? Aren't you both at a marriageable age?"

Liang Meng Yao laughed. This granny was something else! How can he be at marriageable age when he is only 19, even though he is very accomplished at this stage in his life?

Liang Meng Yao had just been a mature and incredible child since young, so people naturally mistake him for a mature gentleman when in fact he is just too mature for his age.

"But I haven't finished college," he joked.

Well, he did transfer college recently to explore a new field. He is already well acquainted with many other fields since he has been jumping jobs since the age of 8. Liang Meng Yao was an ambitious person.

"College! You'll finish that in the blink of an eye! Why not build your family soon?"

Liang Meng Yao smiled. The girl was indeed pretty but her pretty doesn't work on him since he is gay.

"Granny Sue, I'm in a hurry and I must get going," he said.

Liang Meng Yao immediately left.

Now he was distracted while riding his bike. He has long since accepted the fact that he can't have a family because he's gay and same sex relationships are unacceptable in this country. All he could do is accept his fate and die lonely.

Liang Meng Yao was so distracted that when he saw the incoming truck it was already too late.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A man walked down to the riverbank in the early morning. Last night a furious storm had caused a lot of destruction in the village. All the man could do was sigh at the damage that was done to his house. When he looked down, he saw an unconscious man covered in blood.

"Oh my God!" the man yelped in shock.

Thinking the man was dead, he immediately he ran back to the village chief, creating a commotion.

The village doctor checked the man's body.

"He is fine. There are no irregularities," the doctor said.

"Then why is he covered in blood? And what's with the strange way he dresses?"

The doctor just shakes his head.

"We will find out once he is awake."

Everyone felt strange. It was rare to see such a young man with white hair and he seemed to be a noble too.

Hong Jia Yi, who was the one who found him the river, was worried for the man. He went up to the chief.

"Is he okay?"

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be going back to that place you call home?" The chief scolded.

Hong Jia Yi was upset but he said nothing and just turned away. Just because he was already 20 and wasn't married, they treat him with hatred. It's not like didn't want to marry - he truly did! He could only sigh.