72: Suspicious Husband

Meng Yao gently tapped Jia Yi's cheek.

"Jiajia –," he called gently but there was a teasing undertone.

Jia Yi rubbed his face against Meng Yao's chest, inarticulately protesting the call to wake. A tender smile crept across Meng Yao’s lips at his wife’s cuteness.

"Jiajia, it is morning. Aren’t you hungry?” Meng Yao tried again, this time giving Jia Yi’s shoulders a little shake.

Meng Yao was hungry too but it wasn’t for food. Sometimes he felt like Jia Yi was deliberately whetting his appetite with his adorable mannerisms.

"Jiajia, just eat and then you can go back to bed," Meng Yao urged tenderly.

Jia Yi looked at him suspiciously. He knew his husband’s appetite in bed; although he also knew that since his pregnancy, Meng Yao had been trying to control himself and take it easy on him. But then there were times when Meng Yao would just tease him nonstop, as if he couldn't hold himself back.
"Where is the food?" Jia Yi asked warily.

Meng Yao smiled and Jia Yi was sure he saw a scheming glint in his husband’s eye before he got up and brought in a small table filled with breakfast dishes.

"Here!" Meng Yao said enthusiastically.

Jia Yi didn't say anything, keeping his guard up against his husband’s dubious intentions. He took up the chopsticks to eat but Meng Yao covered his hand.

"Jiajia, can I feed you?" Meng Yao asked with an innocent expression.

Jia Yi tilted his head and blushed. His first instinct was to refuse but seeing Meng Yao's wide grin and hopeful expression, he found himself nodding his permission.

"Hehe, don't worry, Jiajia! Your husband will feed you well!"

Jia Yi blushed again and remained vigilant, expecting his husband to attack. However, Meng Yao merely fed him conscientiously.
'Hehehe!” Meng Yao thought as he fed his wife, “Jiajia, is so cute when he tries to guard against me. It only whets my appetite more!'

Meng Yao didn't show his inner thoughts and diligently fed his wife. Soon there were only a few grains of rice left and Jia Yi relaxed as he accepted that this time Meng Yao wasn’t going to tease him.

"Jiajia, the last grains are here open up!" Meng Yao coaxed.

Jia Yi nodded and lifted his head slightly. His eyes closed as his mouth opened to receive the rice. However, instead of a spoon filled with rice, Jia Yi felt Men Yao's hot tongue fill his mouth. Jia Yi wanted to beat himself! He let his guard down for one second and his husband attacked!

Meng Yao held Jia Yi's chin and kissed Jia Yi until he was completely flustered. Jia Yi’s hands were pressed against Meng Yao’s chest as Meng Yao pulled back to let Jia Yi breathe.

"Jiajia,” Meng Yao complained as Jia Yi panted, “You aren’t being fair at all! You've eaten your fill but your husband is still so very hungry." 

(A/N: well you’re filling us with God damn dog food!!!!!!)

Jia Yi blushed fiercely and nipped his husband’s chin. A man had his needs and a wife fulfilled them, he thought to himself. After all, it’s not like Meng Yao’s technique was bad.

"Urgh~ ahhh~,” soft moans escaped Jia Yi’s mouth constantly as Meng Yao smoothly thrust inside of him.
Usually the man was like a ravenous, wild animal but since Jia Yi’s pregnancy was confirmed, he had been extra cautious and gentle. It was different but it was just as enjoyable and satisfying.

"Jiajia, it feels so good when I’m inside you – I wish I could stay like this forever!”  Meng Yao stilled his motions and kissed Jia Yi deeply as he twined their fingers together.
“You are the best thing that has ever happened to me,” Meng Yao told Jia Yi earnestly as he began to move again. Jia Yi tried to tell him he felt the same but Meng Yao had found the sensitive spot inside of him and all the came out of Jia Yi’s mouth now were sounds of pleasure. Meng Yao smiled with satisfaction as he continued to delight himself and his wife.

Fa Enlai was now enrolled at the academy of medicine. He had been admitted easily with the recommendation of Ming Shou Shan. After all, Shou Shan was a City Lord and an important member of the Imperial Court.

The other students whispered as Enlai walked past them with his arms filled with scrolls.

"Is that him?"

"Yeah, that's the servant who thinks he can become a doctor!"

"Look at him! Hmph! I wonder how many men he seduced to get here!"

Enlai paid no heed to their words. He had come here to learn and that was what he would do. The master had recommended him and he wasn’t going to disappoint Shou Shan’s kindness.

Enlai sat at a large table in the library. He put down the many scrolls, pulled blank paper from the pack he had set on the floor beside him, and picked up the feather quill from the inkstand on the table. He diligently began to write, studying as he copied any words he didn’t fully understand. As he worked, a shadow fell over his head. He paused his writing and looked up.

"May I help you?" He asked in his typical aloof and disinterested tone.

The man smiled at him familiarly and Enlai felt a sliver of apprehension slide down his spine.

"I see you’re the same as usual, Fa Enlai," the man said carelessly.

"Do I know you?" Enlai asked brusquely. He didn’t want to talk to anyone and he was feeling annoyed that his study time was being interrupted.

"It's me,” he said with a lascivious smile, “Shou Fang."

Edited by Relendria