13: My wife is a Nice person

Edited by Relendria

Liang Meng Yao got up early in the morning and started to work on the roof since having a leaking roof was not pleasant.

Hong Jia Yi came out with a tray with water, bread, and jam. He was going to make breakfast soon but he didn't want Liang Meng Yao to be hungry in the meantime.

Liang Meng Yao smiled as he saw how considerate his little wifey was being. This was really a gold life! He came down from the ladder he had built and then place the hammer gently over his shoulder before smiling at Hong Jia Yi in a teasing manner.

"I'm dirty and I can't possibly touch the food," he told Hong Jia Yi.

"Hm?" Hong Jia Yi was confused. "Oh, then should I bring it back?"

"But I'm hungry and need energy," Liang Meng Yao teased with one eye open.

Hong Jia Yi thought hard about what to do and then came up an idea.

"How about I feed you?" he asked with a bit of an embarrassed blush.

Liang Meng Yao's lips curved up into a smile. He nodded and opened his mouth expectantly.

Hong Jia Yi was nervous at first but soon his lips curved up although neither of them noticed.  As he was about to place the bread in Liang Meng Yao's mouth they were interrupted.

"Ahem!"

The two looked sideways simultaneously and saw Fa Enlai standing at the gate. They were both disappointed but courteously didn't show it. Liang Meng Yao brought out a smile.

"Hello, Fa Enlai," he said kindly.

Now that Liang Meng Yao turned to face him directly, Fa Enlai blushed at the view of Liang Meng Yao's body.

Liang Meng Yao wasn't big and bulky but he had a decent build with an attractive six pack and solid muscles. He wasn't overly tall, not much taller than Hong Jia Yi, but he was a bit taller even if it was not noticeable.

While compared to them Fa Enlai was visibly shorter, only reaching the chin of the other two.

Fa Enlai felt it was unfair for someone as attractive as Liang Meng Yao to marry such a manly she-man when it was clear he was ten times better.

To make matters worse for Fa Enlai, Hong Jia Yi tried to mouth feed Liang Meng Yao. Fa Enlai didn't even try that when Liang Meng Yao which was recovering after they found him! He couldn't help but deplore that someone as perfect as Liang Meng Yao existed but Hong Jia Yi was the one to get him.  The match was an injustice to Liang Meng Yao.

"Good morning, Hong Jia Yi; Liang Meng Yao," he said in his sweetest voice.

"What brings you here?"

"Ah, I thought I'd bring some food for you and Hong Jia Yi since I heard your household is in dire need," Fa Enlai said.

Fa Enlai couldn't come yesterday because he had to entertain the pervert he was supposed to marry.

Now he was free and, worried that Hong Jia Yi and Liang Meng Yao would starve, he brought them some food after his father had left for the day.

"Ah, thank you," Liang Meng Yao smiled, "but I can't accept this. I already owe you too much."

"No worries, just enjoy! After all, you're working on the house and you'll need the food," Fa Enlai insisted.

"Thank you," Hong Jia Yi said politely.

This surprised both Liang Meng Yao and Fa Enlai.

"Please wait a moment," he requested before going inside the house.

Fa Enlai smiled now that he was alone with Liang Meng Yao.

"So how are you feeling?"

"Hmm?"

"Well people who around Hong Jia Yi often complain so..."

"I think he is fine. He is really kind too," Liang Meng Yao answered with a small smile.

'Shit! He is already being charmed!' Fa Enlai thought unhappily.

"Oh, I - that's good to know," Fa Enlai stammered weakly.

Moments later Hong Jia Yi came out the house with a jar of jam and offered it to Fa Enlai.

"Hm?"

"Here," Hong Jia Yi told him.

"Oh, Hong Jia Yi aren't you a nice person?! Fa Enlai, this is jam. Do you have bread at home?" Liang Meng Yao questioned.

"Yes."

"Then take this and make sandwiches, it's delicious," he suggested.

Hong Jia Yi said nothing more and just went back to work. Fa Enlai glared at him with envy before leaving.

Liang Meng Yao saw this but said nothing. He wondered if Hong Jia Yi would complain about Fa Enlai's actions.