29: The closest his ever came to sex was in the mind

Edited by Relendria

Warning; NSFW now all you innocent children leave, smut warning

After their usual day of work Jia Yi and Meng Yao went inside the house. They ate first and then took their baths. Jia Yi loved the smell of the soap Meng Yao had made. It gave off a different scent of freshness.

Jia Yi sat in the bedroom with his heart pounding with excitement and a little apprehension. He tried fixing the pillow and then spread the blankets neatly. Soon Meng Yao came in, soaking wet. He then looked at Jia Yi straightening the blankets and he laughed a bit.

"Why fix it when it'll be messed up soon?" Meng Yao asked, not realizing his voice had become lower and more seductive.

Jia Yi looked at him with a blush. Meng Yao only had pants on and water dripped down his firm six packs to wet the waistband of his pants. Meng Yao was perfectly fit and muscular in all the right places. Jia Yi was already feeling heat building in his belly.

Meng Yao walked up to Jia Yi slowly, teasing his wife a little and enjoying the dazed look in his eyes. He used his hand to block both sides of Jia Yi's body and gently tilted his head, beginning to kiss him.

The two engaged in a fierce kiss as Meng Yao pulled Jia Yi's belt and held up it the air, looking down at Jia Yi.

"You won't need this, right?" he teased, still using that husky voice that sent tremors through Jia Yi's body.

Jia Yi turned his head, flustered. Meng Yao pulled Jia Yi's hanfu open, gazing intently at Jia Yi's body.

"... What?" JiaYi asked nervously.

Meng Yao smiled and then kissed Jia Yi's belly. He slowly worked his way up Jia Yi's body, kissing and licking and lighting fires everywhere. When he reached Jia Yi's neck he gave it special attention, sucking and kissing until helpless moans escaped Jia Yi's mouth. He slowly removed JiaYi's pants and examined this new territory while Jia Yi tried to catch his breath.

Jia Yi's member stood at attention, making Meng Yao feel a bit of pride in his seduction technique. It was a normal size, neither tiny nor huge like those in a manga. Meng Yao wrapped his hand around Jia Yi's manhood began stroking it. Jia Yi moaned louder under this assault. Meng Yao kissed him, muffling the moans. Jia Yi's mind was cloudy with pleasure and his eyes were blurry. Meng Yao made him feel so good! The pleasure grew almost unbearable...

"Ah-arghhh," he cried out at his body trembled and released.

Meng Yao looked at his hand, seeing Jia Yi's cum and smiled with satisfaction.

"It's pretty sticky isn't it?"

Jia Yi felt embarrassed as Meng Yao drew his fingers slowly down to his nether regions. Meng Yao knelt between JiaYi's legs and admired the view. It made JiaYi feel shy being looked at like that but Meng Yao simply moved on to the next step in his seduction and started to circle Jia Yi's little hole with his fingers.

Jia Yi started to feel the pleasure again as Meng Yao played around the surface of his hole before slowly inserting a finger. Jia Yi winced and tightened up.

"Calm now, my wife," Meng Yao soothed. He held his hand still but began kissing the inside of Jia Yi's thighs, reignighting the tormenting feelings in Jia Yi. Jia Yi was soon caught up in the pleasurable sensation and relaxed again. Meng Yao moved the finger inside and Jia Yi began to moan again. Meng Yao, loving the soft sounds Jia Yi was making slowly put in another finger.

Hong JiaYi moaned out louder and swiftly covered his mouth with embarassment. Meng Yao smiled and continued his assault on the sensitive spot he had discovered until Jia Yi climaxed again.

"Jiajia, you're so sensitive," Meng Yao murmured. "It's so cute."

Jia Yi was limp with a surfeit of pleasure as Meng Yao pulled down his own pants, looking at the leaking entrance of his wife.

"Jiajia, I'm going to enter you."

Jia Yi nodded and Meng Yao slowly put his tip at Jia Yi's entrance. Jia Yi winced as Meng Yao pressed in, tears coming to his eyes at the pain of stretching to fit this foreign object. Meng Yao gave him an reassuring kiss and pushed half of his monarch inside Jia Yi's little palace. Meng Yao locked their hands together as Jia Yi held in a moan of pain. Meng Yao groaned and with one quick thrust he pushed is entire member inside.

Meng Yao paused, feeling the tension in Jia Yi from the pain. Once again he began kissing and fondling Jia Yi as he waited for his wife to relax against the intrusion. Slowly Jia Yi began to respond and Meng Yao began to gently move. Jia Yi began moaning again as pleasure overtook the pain.

"Jiajia, can I go wild now?" Liang MengYao asked hopefully.

Jia Yi was a little confused but he nodded. Meng Yao thrust harder and Jia Yi screamed out loud from the shock. Meng Yao lifted one Jia Yi's legs and began to pound harder inside him. Jia Yi began moaning again, fire building once more. The unfamiliar feeling of something inside him, hitting that special spot over and over, felt so good. Meng Yao showed no mercy for his wife any more. He had been a virgin for nineteen years. Now he was married and his wife was willing - he was impatient to be fulfilled.

Women had never attracted him and no man had ever seemed willing. All he could do was watch gay porn as he locked himself in his room to masturbate. And even those little moments of pleasure were disturbed by that old man banging on the door...

When he came to this world of men and then been married to the very kind of man who attracted him, of course he wanted to fuck him! But he was no animal and he couldn't ravish him on the first day the married. He wasn't a beast. He had waited patiently until Jia Yi was ready. Now his patience had flown away in the heat of the moment.

The two moved together, their minds clouded by pleasure. Meng Yao felt as though he was near climax and Jia Yi's moans told indicated his moment had arrived as well. With a few more hard thrusts, both came at the same time, but Meng Yao pulled out of Jia Yi before climaxing, unwilling to spill his seed inside of his wife. He was still concerned about pregnancy in these primative conditions.