37: The Fierce She man Jun Gui

Edited by Relendria

Han Ge Ming held his face, terrified that he would be disfigured. It felt like the whip had left a huge slash across his face.

"Liang Meng Yao, how could you accuse me of such thing after all we have done together?" Han Ge Ming retorted with tears welling in his eyes as he vindictively tried to bring Meng Yao down in the eyes of the villagers as well.

The people started to whisper curiously to each other, each one wondering what Ge Ming meant by "all we have done together". Meng Yao merely smiled calmly.

"Thank you, Han Ge Ming, but no matter how grateful I am for your help in searching for my donkey, I don't like the fact you were working with the thief," Meng Yao in a gentle, yet implacable voice.

"How hateful! What kind of set up is this?" the people wondered.

"Hong Jia Yi, the truth is I've been sleeping with Liang Meng Yao," Ge Ming yelled spitefully.

The people gasped in disbelief and their gaze at Meng Yao turned to suspicion in an instant. Jia Yi just simply walked up to Ge Ming and asked, "Is you're back okay?" He rubbed his own waist as if it ached. Several she-men began to grin at Jia Yi's insinuation.

"W-what?"

"You seem fine, though..." Jia Yi turned away from the bewildered Ge Ming with a blush. "You said you slept with my husband but -" Jia Yi looked at Meng Yao, his blush intensifying as he forced the next words from his mouth, "my Yaoyao is a vigorous man. If you slept with him you would certainly..."

Many of the she-men were now smiling although others were confused. Meng Yao just burst out in laughter.

"Of course, he is fine, because I haven't touched him. He is simply delusional, Jiajia. I am a loyal man and I only have my wife in my eyes. Why would I want a shameless homewrecker when I have you?" Meng Yao flirted shamelessly in front of the assembled people. The spectators inwardly protested being force fed this dog food but suddenly Xin Yi had a thought.

"Han Ge Ming, are you addicted to chasing after Hong Jia Yi's spouses? Didn't you say exactly the same thing about Hong Zhu?" he asked with a sneer.

The people whispered louder now. The she-men in the village already felt that Han Ge Ming was a shameless flirt and now in their eyes he had become a vicious person who entrapped the innocent with false accusations. People started put the pieces together, realizing that nothing Ge Ming said could be trusted. The noble she-man was enraged and took the whip to beat the bitch and scumbag.

"Please have mercy on my son!" the village chief begged. "He is young and he makes mistakes but he will never do it again!"

"Oh really? I heard he was a rapist and that you charged people for everything. Now more than a few people in this village are in dire situations. Someone should report this to the officials," Meng Yao argued with a vengeful twinkle in his eye.

The village chief couldn't take it anymore.

"You! You stupid foreigner! Get out of my village! Is this how you pay me back?" the man yelled, almost incoherent with rage.

"But I'm already married! How can I possibly leave my wife now? Don't you think you are being unreasonable?" Meng Yao asked calmly.

"Y-you ungrateful wretch..."

"Ungrateful? I've already paid back the doctor. And what have you done for me? All you did was force me to marry my Jia Yi - but don't worry. I'm very happy with my wife. However," Meng Yao turned to the fierce she-male and mischievously continued, "Brother, you should have some mercy on him. He is old, after all."

The she-man restrained himself at Meng Yao's words but was clearly still furious. He had almost been duped by those two men and could have ended up in a marriage just like his uncle's. In fact, Meng Yao's eyes reminded him of his uncle's wife. They've been together for 17 years but his uncle's wife despises his uncle no matter how much he tries to woo his wife. For a moment the she-man glared at Meng Yao too, much to Meng Yao's surprise.

"Fu! Drag them away and lock them up! We will let my uncle deal with this. He is the one who paid the chief some gold for his donkey. As for the bitch - stone him to death," the fierce she-man decided.

"Thank you, young master," Meng Yao said with a slight but respectful bow.

The she-man looked at him carefully. Clearly it was he who was the older as he was already twenty years old, but this boy called him young master. It was rather disrespectful but for someone reason his instincts told him to ignore the disrespect.

"I am older than you," the she-man snarled, ignoring his instinct.

"Alright, milord," Meng Yao said playfully.

The she-man didn't know where Meng Yao got his courage from but instead of continuing their fruitless interchange he turned away only to pause and look back.

"What did you say your name was?"

"Liang Meng Yao." 

The she-man narrowed his eyes suspiciously as a deep sense of hostility arose. Meng Yao felt perplexed and tilted his head in confusion.

"Have I offended you?" he asked curiously.

"No, I'll take my leave," the she-man answered brusquely.

'Even if the last name was rare in this country, it couldn't possibly mean that he was related to that man. After all, the chief said Meng Yao is foreigner. It's not that strange for him to possess that last name as well...' The she-man was absorbed in these thoughts as he entered the carriage. Once he was in his manservant spoke.

"I told you that he wasn't a fit match for you."

"Is it so hard to find a good pawn in the world," the she-man sighed.

"What about that gentleman," the manservant suggested.

"No," the she-man stared out the carriage window. "I would never be able to control him; he clearly both too ambitious and too clever."

"Oh, young Master Jun Gui..." the servant chuckled.

" the servant chuckled