93: A Chance To Gossip

Soon night fall came and they showed Hong Jia Yi to his room that they made specially for him and Liang Meng Yao they put Fa Enlai into the guest room, they wanted to do the same with the three servants but they dare not leave the side of Hong Jia Yi.

Hong Jia Yi felt strange without Liang Meng Yao here, usually they would embrace each other warmly and fall asleep but now the bed felt large and spacious also very lonely every if three other people were in the room.

The next day early in morning the servants were already up before dawn making breakfast for the whole house, while Guo prepared a hot bath for Hong Jia Yi and picked out his clothes.

Bo Yang only prepared the chew sticks but much to their surprise these servants had tooth brush and toothpaste for Hong Jia Yi, they didn't know what it was but the servants had explain most effectively.

After a morning's bath and breakfast the Wen brothers set out for work, while the servants immediately started to help with house chores, Fa Enlai oversees the children and Hong Jia Yi sew the times were peaceful until.

"Hong Jia Yi!"

The person who yelled Hong Jia Yi's name had the most shrinking voice that was very disturbing to the ear, not to mention it was old and a bit hoarse soon Hong Jia Yi's eyes went dull. Ru turned to reprimand the impudence of the cur.

"Don't" Hong Jia Yi said calmly, "let the old bat keeps squealing"

That was all that Hong Jia Yi said and continued to stitch the cloth in his hands.

"Hong Jia Yi! Hong Jia Yi! Hong Jia Yi!" The old man huffed, "why is he not answering?!"

"Hmph!, daddy are you sure it's true? I mean how could someone as rough as Hong Jia Yi married a handsome man and living rich?!, maybe its only a bunch of dog poop in form of gossip" Xiao Ying Pei said.

The daddy smacked the stupid son of his.

"How can it be mere gossip when look at the proof infront of!, and can such gossip spread in a day?! Stupid!" The daddy smack him again.

"Daddy it could be that Hong Jia Yi sold the house and went off, and the people are mistaking a nobleman as Hong Jia Yi" Xiao Ying Pei complained at being hit, "plus Hong Jia Yi has not been here for three good months now why would he suddenly return?" The son argues.

Xiao Ying Pei was the son of Shoi Ming and Xiao Bambang who were relatives of Hong Jia Yi's daddy being his brother. They had another son who was said to be married off to a rich merchant from another town, Xiao Ying Pei was said to be in academy learning to become a scholar or so was heard.

In short no member of the Xiao family was in Han village at the time so it's a surprise to hear them shouting Hong Jia Yi's name, Bo Yang walked up to Hong Jia Yi clearly not pleased.

"Hmph!, such shameless people do they have nothing to do?!" Bo Yang complained

"When did they return?" Hong Jia Yi asked not really all that interested.

"3 months ago, they came back with their she man son too apparently their he man is a drop out and the she man is divorced"

Hong Jia Yi paused "divorced?" He asked intrigued.

"Well this only just something I heard from Wen Shen who heard from his workers but, apparently Xiao Kong wasn't the official wife and merely the second wife" he said. "Not only that but the husband had doted on him until he caught him in bed with not having threesome with his servant and official wife, his child luckily belonged to husband except for the youngest so he was the only those two got kicked out, and as for the official wife neither of the 2 belong to husband and therefore all got kicked out and he blames Xiao Kong for it, often coming here to cause commotion" Bo Yang said marveled at the chance to gossip.

Xin Yi wasn't willing to let this chance pass by to give Hong Jia Yi the juicy gossip so he went for a chair soon all the she men gathered with children close by while Bo Yang breastfeeds.

"The he man was a good study but the problem was he didn't know how to keep it in his pants, because of his looks and charisma he was a playboy in the school despite being a country bumpkin" Xin Yi sipped the tea then continued, "he went around sleeping with many she men while loitering them of their money for his selfishness and soon he got a she man pregnant, and not just any she man but the academy principal's she man son".

The other's who had not heard the news were surprised even Hong Jia Yi who didn't like gossip could not move away from this one.

"Furious the principal had his men beat Xiao Ying Pei and kicked him out the academy, not to mention disowning and kicking out his she man son leaving him nothing but the clothes he had on. The two had no choice but to marry even without dowry" Xin Yi said.