107: Hong Jia Yi's Tea party

Hong Jia Yi slightly bow, not much for it was almost impossible when you have a rounded stomach.

The she men looked at Hong Jia Yi observing as they greeted him back with lowered bow, they all heard of his unfavorable background, but they didn't criticize them for it maybe that's why they were specifically picked out.

"Excuse me, Liang Fei"

Hong Jia Yi looked at the side to see a she man, probably in his mid 20s he was pretty but not so much to be called beautiful. His aura well it wasn't unwelcoming but but he can't help but feel a bit eerie.

Hong Jia Yi looked at him, and calmly spoke in expression remained unmoved and his eyes didn't waver in the least. Hong Jia Yi is now an influential who must live up to expectations of Liang Fei.

"Yes"

"Excuse my impudence but, I have invited a friend of mine who was anticipating meet the Liang Fei"

Jun Ze Min walked from behind him with a proud smiled, what that resembles a child who had the world revolved around.

"Oh, then welcome"

They both bow simultaneously, Jun Ze Min eyes fell upon the stomach of Hong jia Yi, and he can't but there was great malice in his gaze subconsciously Hong Jia Yi rubbed his round tummy. He then stretch the other hand behind.

"This way"

They were all guided to the garden which was very large and beautiful, there was even a large man made pond with a bridge and gazebo at the center. The pond was quite eye catching with the many fishes such as; weather loach, pearl danio and the famous but iconic Koi fish.

Above the pond was lilypad their light yellow and blue colors not to mention the gently pink of the lotus flower. Walking up the smooth and well designed bridge made of black sandalwood.

People where always curious about the Liang mansion as nearly every was denied access to this place but just seeing garden already made their mind at awe, at least most the palace garden was still even more mesmerizing .

'Yet a mere commoner... lives in this place it's officially filthy now that it's been sullied'

All of them sat around the table under the table were Guo came to serve tea and snacks, the first look they took at the snack they were skeptical at the snacks. It was honestly to be expected but Liang Meng Yao said he wanted to expand his food and hospitality so Hong Jia Yi felt it good to introduce it, plus he thinks it would be great to share.

He looked at their faces discreetly and Jun Ze Min's disgust was quite open with his snarl, he even forced smiled then hid behind the fan this was quite disrespectful. He was thought that noble she men does this when not pleased with the situation.

Jun Ze Min had underestimated Hong Jia Yi intellect and openly showed the other she men he didn't think too greatly of the Liang Fei's tea party, Hong jia Yi said nothing and the others felt uncomfortable about the situation.

"Liang Fei I'm sure it's your first time hosting a tea party, but we here prefers more refined and delicious snacks that these umm weird unrefined food"  Jun Ze Min said.

He smirked and 2 other she men snickered mockingly with him, the servants felt angered at them insulting their master as unrefined. Jun Ze Min seems to think that he had won as Hong Jia Yi did not replied.

"Oh!, don't be offended Liang Fei I was just giving advice since you may not know after all you are..... um .. from lower origins" Jun Ze Min smiled with pure malice.

Jun Ze Min was a spoiled child who enjoyed stepping on the egos of others his pride was big but his intelligence was small, his pride stems from the immense jealousy he held in heart.

Hong Jia Yi simply closed his eyes pour himself tea that had the sweetest yet satisfactory aroma, he then proceeded to take a sip then gently clench cup back on the small dish. He then made an arrogant "Hmph".

This confused Jun Ze Min who initially thought Hong Jia Yi was too ashamed to talk but what did "hmpth" mean?.

"I’m aware that the new dishes I have introduced will not be to the liking of those who have never expanded their horizons. I would never force anyone to stay and eat food that doesn’t suit their taste.” he made a paused before continuing, "especially those who insults the dishes of my husband and deceased father in law's cuisines".

The place soon went quiet and Jun Ze Min was flustered with anger and embarrassment.

"Guo please escort them out, I do not want to force feed my unrefined food to uninvited guess".