41: First Time

Edited by Relendria

Two weeks went by and the restaurant was so busy that Liang Meng Yao had to hire new staff.

The people loved the dishes Meng Yao had introduced and they kept coming back with more people. The restaurant was packed with customers and couldn't keep up with demand.

"Jiajia, tomorrow is our day off. What do you want us to do?"

"I want us to buy a home," Jia Yi answered decisively.

"Of course, we will! Do you know what will happen after that?" Meng Yao asked. He didn't notice that his voice dropped into the seductive tones he used during their intimate moments.

"What?"

"When we have our home, I can finally start releasing inside of you," Meng Yao told him with a tender smile. 

Jia Yi didn't understand that Meng Yao was saying they could begin their family. He simply turned and hugged Meng Yao as the two snuggled up to sleep.

Fa Enlai was in Ming Xiaobo's bedroom reading him a story. He held the child on his lap as the boy wrapped his tiny arms around Fa Enlai's waist. The city lord, Ming Shou Shan, stood at the corner of the room and quietly watched them. He had brought the pretty she-man home about three months ago after his son had refused to let Fa Enlai go. He had always worried about his son who was he was distant and didn't seem to like people much. His daddy had died while giving birth to him so he had always lacked maternal love. Ming Shou Shan, being the city lord, can only spend so much time on his personal matters. He wanted to be there for his son but rarely found the time, so the little one was raised mostly by servants.

At first Ming Shou Shan didn't want to bring Fa Enlai in. The she-man was a total stranger and it was a given that he could be a danger to the family. Not only could Fa Enlai be a schemer, seeking to seduce and entrap Ming Shou Shan but there was also the possibility that he could harm Xiaobo or simply steal from the household. Ming Shou Shan had kept Fa Enlai under constant watch, although he kept that low key so that neither his son nor the she-male noticed.

After putting the little one to bed Fa Enlai walked out the room and saw Ming shou Shan. Enlai didn't fancy this cold man much but he was wise enough to keep it to himself. He bowed respectfully and waited. Ming Shou Shan didn't say anything for a while so Enlai finally spoke:

"The young master has been inquiring about city lord," Fa Enlai reported respectfully.

"Yes, I'll see him tomorrow."

Despite being the city lord of Shan city, he lived in Qing's capital.

"If I'll be off then," Enlai said softly.

"Wait!"

"Yes, my lord?"

"In two days, I want you to take Xiaobo somewhere. I'll meet you both there after I finish my work."

"Very well," Enlai agreed.

Shou Shan looked at Enlai in contemplation. The she-man was quite attractive. Shou Shan thought that maybe he should set him up with a spouse in the future. But he quickly realized that the thought didn't appeal to him much...

Meng Yao and Jia Yi stood in their newly purchased house, smiling with joy. It was a medium sized mansion with an inside toilet. Meng Yao was grateful that the mysterious Minister Liang had spared him the trouble of inventing them.

"Jiajia, we have our home now!" He grinned at his handsome wife.

"Yes?"

"So, guess what?"

"What?"

Meng Yao gave a sultry smile as he looked at Jia Yi with hungry eyes. Jia Yi was confused but then again, he never seemed to know what went on in the mind of his husband. Meng Yao reached out and swept Jia Yi over his shoulder, startling the poor man.

"Huh?! Yao!"

"Jiajia, do you think we're done working? Not at all! It's time to please your husband and make some babies!"

Jia Yi blushed a bright red as Meng Yao ran to the bedroom with him and threw him on the bed.

"Let's get started right now, okay? It will be fun!"

Jia Yi couldn't find words to reply to his shameless husband. They've been so busy that they've barely touched each other for the past two weeks. Knowing his husband, this action meant he would be exhausted for the entire day tomorrow.

His silent complaints were scattered when Meng Yao began kissing around his neck, tracing Jia Yi's body with his heated fingers while slowly removing his clothes. Jia Yi realized that he wanted Meng Yao as much as Meng Yao wanted him. He embraced his husband as he smiled seductively and licked his lips. Soon...

"Hrgh... ahhh..."

All thoughts were gone as Meng Yao thrust deeper and harder into Jia Yi. Jia Yi was so sensitive at the moment he felt like his stomach would burst into flames. It was hot and painful but also very good. Pleasure had engulfed his entire being as his husband ravaged him like never before.

At the same time, Meng Yao was engrossed in the feeling of being inside Jia Yi. It felt as though his wife was ready to swallow him whole, so tight that it was unbelievable. Inside his wife was very warm and he felt like he could stay there forever.

Meng Yao kissed Jia Yi deeply as Jia Yi came. Not long after, Meng Yao came as well but this time, for the first time, he spilled his seed inside Jia Yi. Somehow this seemed even more intimate to the both of them. This was more than pleasure, this was love.

 This was more than pleasure, this was love