88: Liang's Family Business

More than a week has passed since Liang MengYao became minister of public works and he must say.......

"There is a lot needed to be done" Liang MengYao said with his index finger pressed against his lips.

"Yes, previous master Liang's job was demanding but another thing that made him busy was his earning during his time, the business under the Liang's name specifically needs supervision" butler explained, he poured the tea into the cup and pass it Liang MengYao.

Liang MengYao looked at some of the things there seemed to be tax evasion and embezzlement in some of the familiar area, those include the Han area. Interesting enough these lands belong to the Liang family, butler smiled at his master maturity the way he was focused towards his work.

He pulled out a scroll then started to read out loud for Liang MengYao,

"Master has recieved a list of royal instructors for master and Liang Fei" butler Yan said.

(A/n: I was told that "Fei" means wife and that it would be better to use "Liang Fei" so henceforth whenever "Liang Fei" is mentioned it's Hong JiaYi's title as Liang MengYao's wife also I change his title from minister of finance to public works) 

"Instructor?" Liang MengYao looked up at him curiously,

"Yes, master is planning to battle for the throne right?. If so learning royal customs is a must along side an official martial arts master" butler Yan suggested,

"But if I do all these things plus work..... what time do I get to spend with Hong JiaYi?" Liang MengYao asked with clear discomfort

Butler Yan was taken at back but it's understand,

"I shall make joined classes then, and the Liang Fei can visit you during martial arts lessons and work" butler Yan tried to convince him,

Liang MengYao let's out a cold chuckled "I see......."

Those where the only two words uttered before a long pause, Liang MengYao rest the scroll down and looked at the butler fiercely.

"You mean to tell me I have this little time when I'm not even an emperor?!, then what of the job my Jiajia is first priority do you understand?! Then everything else not the other way around" Liang MengYao complained with seething anger.

Butler Yan understood the task and now is already making arrangements for the marriage couple, oh speaking of marriage.

"Master, have you thought about doing an official wedding ceremony with Liang Fei?" Butler Yan said.

Liang MengYao paused, the butler was right granted they were only married on paper without dowry so Ofcourse that needed to be fixed. But Hong JiaYi was pregnant the ceremony will take a lot from him so I can't happen during his pregnancy, also their wedding document had been damaged in the rain. They thought they had put it up a safe place only for it to be damaged by a leakage in the old house.

They didn't go to the village chief for another copy even after he had changed, maybe it's time to fixed that now.

"Butler Yan"

"Yes master"

"Start making arrangements to visit the Han area" he said sternly

"Yes master, since master is planning on visiting the area why not make arrangements to visit the Han area's lord?" Butler Yan said,

"I will be doing that after I visit the Han village, I'm planning to make that village into a farming area to support some of Liang business" Liang MengYao said, "also I'm going to get an official stamp from his imperial highness to manufacture a cleaning product that helps with hygiene" .

Liang MengYao needs to broaden his influence, he knows the nobles now don't think much of him even if his the son of the legendary Minister Liang, he knows before he must fly he has to stretch his wings starting from his own branches before flapping is way to the sky.

Butler Yan smiled it seems that this young one had great promise, and is already learning fast but doesn't seem to rush things.

After a days work Liang MengYao had freshened up to returned to their master bedroom, to see Hong JiaYi sewing Hong JiaYi wasn't one to laze around so even after now having servants he still found a way to make himself busy.